16: Dares

I got a request asking for another update so you guys are getting a double update just because. I don't do this a lot, though. It is literally just because I am sitting here doing nothing. So since I am doing this, you should vote. Okay, continue on.

Loreen's P.O.V.

So after I heard their conversation earlier, I decided to act normal and pretend I hadn't heard anything. We were chill all day until about 5:00 pm. 

"Hey, we should call Emily over here. We could play some games or something because I am super bored," Grayson said.

"Yeah. That's a great idea, Gray. Call her," Ethan said back to Grayson. They both looked at each other and smiled. They looked at me. 

I wasn't supposed to know about their little plan so I said, "What? Why are you looking at me?" I ask. 

"Nothing," they said. 

After about 20 minutes, Emily arrived. I wasn't about to tell her what they were planning either. 

"Okay. So we are going to be doing dares. Me and Ethan already has them all wrote out and put in this hat." Grayson says. "All the dares are dirty. You can chicken out of only one of your dares, but there is a consequence: you have to run down the street naked. How you win is this: there are many of one dare in there. That dare is: Take off one piece of clothing. Whoever ends up taking all of their clothes off first wins and gets to choose anyone to do anything with," 

"They win if they get all their clothes off? That seems stupid," Emily says.

"Agreed," I say. 

"That's the game. Are you in or out?" Ethan says.

"I'm in," Emily says. They all look at me. I have no choice.

"Yeah. I guess I'm in too," I say

We all sit in a circle on the floor and Ethan puts the hat in the middle. 

"Youngest picks first," Grayson says. That happens to be Emily. 

Emily picks out a dare in the hat and reads it to herself. She looks up and smiles. 

"You guys are fucking pervs," she says. "I think this backfired on you guys, though. My dare is 'Makeout with Loreen for a minute'" she looks at me. "Sorry, Lor,"

"Nah, it's okay. Let's just get this over with," She gets up and walks over to me. I stand up as well. 

I look over at Ethan and Gray and they are just staring at us. She whispers that she is going to do something and to just to go along with it. She leans in and puts her lips on mine. She slowly puts her tongue in my mouth and we start making out. She lets out a fake moan and starts laughing. The timer goes off then.

"Ohmigod, Loreen! I just can't take this anymore! I just have to have you! Come to bed with me!" she says, laughing. We are both laughing hella hard and we both look up to Ethan and Grayson staring at us shocked. They clear their throat. The both grab at their dicks and move around, uncomfortable but seeming pleased.

"Ok. Uhm--moving on. My turn," Ethan says. He grabs a dare out of the hat and reads it to us. 

"Give Emily a hickey," he says. My face gets hot and my fist clench. I unclench my fist and smile. I try to act normal. It is just a dare. Nothing more. Hopefully, he won't do it and he'll chicken out. I really don't want him to do this.

I make a joke. "Ooooo. Emily is getting all the attention tonight," I say, forcing a laugh. 

Ethan stands up and goes over to Emily. I'm a little shocked but oh well. What can I do besides stand here and watch. 

Ethan's P.O.V. 

I can tell that Loreen doesn't like this dare. I saw her face flush and her making a fist. I don't like this dare. I would chicken out, but I know there are worse things than this in the hat so I just am going to do it. This dare was meant for Grayson. The other dare was meant for me. I really hope things start to go my way. I can't lose this bet and most of all, I want to do things to Loreen. 

I now stand in front of Emily. I don't want to do this. Emily lifts her head up and moves her hair away from her neck. I attach my lips to her neck and suck on it. After a while, I pull back and look at what I have created on her, wishing it was Loreen.

I look at Loreen and her face is red. She laughs, though, I can tell it is forced. Just like the one earlier. Grayson's turn. 

"Go for it, Grayson," I say to him. Grayson reaches in and pulls out a dare. 

He reads it aloud, "Take off a piece of clothing," He throws the paper down on the floor in victory and takes his shirt off. 

"Chill, dude. It was one piece of clothing," I say, laughing. 

Loreen's P.O.V. 

"Your turn!" Em screams at me.

I put my hand in the hand and move around. I pick a dare and pull it out. I open it up and read it, my heart beating fast. 

Pick anyone and do something extreme (can't be sex). You can only stop when they moan.

I look up and read my dare. "I obviously choose Ethan," I say. I have to think of something fast. I get up and go to the kitchen. I bring a chair into the living room, where we all are. 

"You. Sit," I say pointing to Ethan. Ethan gets up and sits in the chair. I stand behind him. I bend down and kiss the back of his neck. I keep giving him kisses and then I go to the front of him. I sit down on his lap with my legs facing the opposite direction he is sitting. I have to get him to moan. I grind on him and he is trying so hard to not moan. I stick my boobs on his face and grind more. He finally lets out a moan and get up off him and kiss him on the cheek. 

His face is red and he has an obvious boner. I smile at him and blow him a kiss. After we all get situated, Emily picks her dare. 

She reads it and then flicks everyone off. "Pass, motherfuckers!" 

Ethan picks his dare and reads it to himself. His face goes white. 

(To be continued)

*Quick lil note*

Sorry for the cliff. 

You'll have to wait until tomorrow! Sorry!

What do my readers think?

Here is the EOCP