Chapter 40-Melody

"So, bubbles huh?" I laughed as Semba walked out of Knox's tent with a suspicious blush crawling up his neck. He murmered a response (something along the lines of, "shut up"), and my eyes widened.

FIVE THINGS SEMBA COULD HAVE DONE INVOLVING BUBBLES AND A VERY CONFUSED KNOX!

1. blow bubbles in her face

2. Take her gum (because in her right state of mind, Knox would kill you if you looked at her gum)

3. Make bubble noises (Knox has weird fettishes ok?)

4. make her think her bed is a bubble and if she sleeps on it, she'll pop it

5. Some other fifth thing!

Ok ok, so that was technically four things, cry me a river. I was, though, about to make my suspicions known when Taris let out a loud gasp and beat me to it.

"Bro, you didn't" he said with wide eyes as Semba looked at him with uneven eyebrows.

"Didn't what?"  and Taris edged closer to him and leaned over.

"Dude, I didn't know you were into that type of stuff." he said and shook his head dissapointedly. I laughed at Semba's bewildered expression and decided to play along.

"C'mon Semba, have some dignity." I sighed, shaking my head and I saw Taris smile at me.

"Dignity? What are you guys talking about?" He demanded as Sunny clucked her tongue.

"Taking advantage of a poor confused girl, where's your sense of shame?" she exclaimed with a fake tremor in her voice. by now Semba's blush had reached all the way up to his ears.

"Wh-what?! You guys are sick, c'mon!" he groaned as we all laughed at his peeved expression, "I'm going to go rest." he said haughtily, though I'm pretty sure he mumbled, "jerks." as he stormed off. When he was finally out of sight we all looked at eachother and burst into laughter.

"That. was. amazing." I gasped between breaths of laughter.

"The way you just came in-" Taris snickered as Sunny guwaffed

"The look on his-"

"I can still hear you guys!" we heard Semba yell from his tent as we burst into laughter again, and I didn't need Sunny's vision to know that there was probably white light surronding us right then.