Chapter 3

"I'm prolly one of the realest yet
Trust me these niggas can feel a threat
I'm not too concerned with the internet
Come pop up in spots where we really at
I think in my city I'm killing that
I'm from Harlem, how I'm not conceited?
Drop the Beamer and it's chocolate seated
Smoking sour, you still chocolate weeded
My younging hit you, he ain't got a reason"

Can't Ignore - Dave East

Janae

Janae and Co arrived at Cliff night club in about 30 minutes it was a quick drive considering they weren't too far.

"I'm going to check if our section is ready, most of our people are inside already" Lisa said.

"Okay, we'll try to go find the rest of the family" King suggestive causing Janae to groan.

"It's okay suga, they won't be mean to you while I'm here" King reassured a sensitive Janae.

"Hey little bookworm" Janae's older male cousin, Miguel said as he approached her.

"Hey Miguelito" Janae hugged him.

"Happy Birthday baby girl"

"Thank you, where is everyone?"  Janae asked referring to his sisters.

"Jazmine with me, the other two are on their way"

Janae nodded her head and watch as Lisa walked back with Shanice and group of girls.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" they all yelled in union.

All of a sudden, a bunch of servers came over with bottles and sparklers, the DJ cut the music to shout it was Janae's birthday. Janae's cheeks turned a bright red, she wasn't used to getting all this attention.

"Shots!!!!" Shanice called out.

She picked up the bottle of brown water and passed it to Janae.

"Chug it bish!"

"No way, are you crazy!"

"Chug it chug it" King sang aloud.

Janae brought the bottle to her lips and silently said a prayer, she took it to the head for a minute than placed it down. It was the worst feeling ever, her chest was on fire. Lisa picked up the Moet bottle and told her to chase it.  Janae innocently took the champagne bottle and took a swig.

"That's yours all night!"  Lisa yelled over the music, Janae was slowly loosening up.

****

About two hours into the night, Janae had down half a bottle of Moet and took plenty shots of Henny. She was feeling more than nice. She was dancing to the music with all her cousins in her VIP section. King was hyping her up and passing her shots all night.

"Babygirl" King pulled Janae to the side.

Her dark brown chinky eyes were now slightly low as she looked up at a tall King.

"What happened?" She asked puzzled.

"Who is that man over there?"

Janae looked towards another section, where bunch of men stood, drinking and smoking blunts and hookah.

"I don't know who you're talking about, there are so many of them" Janae drank out the Moet bottle.

"That one right there, in the all black, looking straight like Bagheera"