Chapter 22

"Oh, cause time keeps moving forward as I keep falling back
Both my feet are planted; my foundation's cracked
But in my defense
I know that I wasn't right "

Allen Stone

Janae

"How were you classes ?" King asked me as we walked to the school Library.

"Alright, I got a feeling I'm going to look like shit this semester" I shook my head.

"Shit, I hear ya" King opened the door to the library.

"Clinical start in two weeks and I have to get cleared at work" I took a seat at the first empty table.

"At least you got time to breathe before you dive right in"

"Thank God"

"So, what's up? I havent really spoken to you in a while, what's up with Thug lovah ?" he chuckled.

"Don't know, don't care" I opened my laptop.

"That's it? The ship came and sailed ?" King laughed.

"Sunk, actaully"

"Do tell me"

"So much crap I rather not re-hash"

"Well bish, you did leave my party so I want to know all the fucking tea" he sat back arms crossed.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes.

"Spill it"

"He acted like a bitch that night, getting mad at what I had on, running up on me because one of your guy friends who by the damn why is way to touchy, was well being extra with me. I had no idea he would be at the club" I shook my head.

"You was looking like snack in that outfit though" King laughed.

"I'm done, I was cute wasn't I ?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"You were, anyway please continue"

"Well he started acting like typical Dave, acting crazy as fuck and acting like he my damn man. We got outside, he finally convinced me to go to his car. King" I rubbed my temples.

"Ya did the nasty and it was wack?" he whispered.

"No, shut up" I laughed.

"I just wanted to know if he packing or nah" 👀

"No, so you know how he dropped the bomb on me that him and his baby mama still lived together, well he decided the night of your birthday that he wanted to come clean about them sleeping with each other around the time he had asked me to be his one and only" I rolled my eyes.

"The fuck?!" King whispered yelled.

"Shhh!" I shushed him.

"Yooo, he wildin' for respect, that nigga must have been dead drunk to come clean with some information like that"

"No, he failed to mention that to me when he said they still live with each other which means they share the same bed. Ugh, I kissed him" I almost wanted to gag.

"I'm sure his lips are everything" King grabbed his chest.

"Ohhhhh my god, shut up"

"See you know it's true, look at you" he laughed.

"Okay, whatever so the clown can kiss, but most clown ass niggas can"

"Not like him I bet"

"I wish I hadn't"