Chapter 63

"Because it's clear I'm getting bigger
I know you visualize my figure
I was the one that made you look
At your old girl and reconsider
You see me in that black dress
On the first date
And I'm causin' frustration on your mind
Only in the best ways "

Pigment - H.E.R.

Dave

I walked into my trap house in Queens. After much research was done I had the nigga that took my car and robbed Jay.

A little light skin nigga called Red that Lu sells weight to,he was poppin' in the LES apparently. I was ready to ask this nigga some questions and put my foot up his ass.

Not only did this disrespectful ass nigga smoke in my baby, he had the nerve to pop Jay with his gun. And from sound of the story Bully told me, none of his niggas knew how to hold a gun, let alone shoot. So he had me fucked up that he decided to pull out a gun and he didn't know how to use his own shit.

I walked into the spot in a hoody and joggers, I wasn't in the mood to deal with none of these niggas today, I was suppose to be doing some damn Christmas shopping for Kaiya, and here I was delayed. I dapped up Lu and Rob, they had been here for a couple hours, working on the next shipments and the packages that were going to our little niggas.

"Where this nigga at?" I asked Lu.

"He waiting for you in your office " Lu pointed towards the back.

I nodded my head, walking over to the table where they each had their gats sitting there, I picked up Lu's 40.

"Always been my favorite piece" I smirked.

Lu shook his head and laughed.

"Don't get my shit dirty" he yelled after me.

I walked towards the back of the house and walked into my office, I had a blacked out office. I wanted my shit to feel and resemble like I was scarface.

This little punk jumped in his seat, I hadn't even fully entered the room and he was shitting bricks.

"What's good?" I smirked and took a seat across from him.

"You good?" I asked him, he hadn't responded.

"I'm good" he blinked his eyes.

"Heard you had a little too much fun lately" I sat back in my seat, and rubbed my beard.

"I swear East, I had no fucking idea that was your girl, let alone your whip!" he tried to explain himself. I raised my hand for him to stop talking.

"My little bitch clean right?" I smirked.

"She cool" he looked down at the floor.

"She?" I sat forward.

This fool thought I was talking about Jay, I chuckled and got up from my seat and sat on the front of my desk, facing him.

"Whose cool?" I crossed my arms.

"I don't know" he looked up at me than back down at the floor.

"You confused my little bitch for my shorty?" I asked him and laughed a little.

"I'm confused" he admitted, not really looking at me in the face.

I stood in front of him.

"Look up" I told him.