Chapter 77

Janae

"Fuck you! You so concerned about my pussy and what I've been doing! So what I let another nigga in your crib ?! He ate my shit like a fucking snack!"

Now, I was mad I wanted him to get upset and take it to the room so he could see what I had done to it but as I went too far he took it over board.

As soon as the words left my mouth, it's like he didn't even see me. He clenched his jaw and punched the shit out of the mirror in the bathroom. Making the shit shatter and causing me to scream it was so unexpected.

He was mad, now he was on fire, he stood there with his head hanging low, his hands at his side as glass was all over the sink and counter top.

"IT'S A PRANK!!!" I yelled at him.

But Dave wasn't hearing it.

"You fucking another nigga in my crib" he finally broke his silence.

"You gotta get your shit and leave" he turned and walked out the bathroom, his chest was heaving.

"Baby, baby whoa!" I stopped him grabbing his arm but he snatched it away, opening the door he saw I had a whole fucking romantic get up waiting for him in the room. But he was so fucking mad he didn't even care. He grabbed my duffel bag and started throwing my shit in there, from the closet and the dresser.

"Baby! It's a prank!! I yelled at him.

This nigga was tunnel visioned out. Then I finally took a look at his hand, he was bleeding like fucking crazy. Now I felt fucking horrible.

"Go be that niggas snack, meal or whatever. Take off the Rollie and that necklace"

"Baby! Calm down! It's a prank, come sit you're  bleeding" I went to grab his arm and he snatched it away.

"Don't touch me Janae. Prank my ass, you smell like another nigga, you got marks" he kept throwing my shit around.

"Baby!! You're bleeding?! Come sit the fuck down!" I snapped.

"I ain't your fucking baby"

Ooooooomyyyygoooodddddddd. This man here. I knew I fucked but I'm trynna fucking see if he seriously hurt himself or not. I finally just stopped talking and walked over to the bathroom where I kept a first aide kit. Careful to not step in fucking shard glass.

I walked back into the room and Dave sat on the bed, finally taking a look at all the stuff I had laid out for us to use, his stupid coupon book, essential oils and a sex game. I was going to piss him off and get it poppin'. But he took it too far calling me a thot. I had to just one up his ass one good ole time.

"You calm now?!" I asked annoyed.

He sat on my side of the bed and as I approached he had held his right fist to his inward. I knew he was in pain and I had to see how bad it was. He looked like he was about to fucking cry, his whole face was on another level.

"Baby, look" I grabbed his chin but he moved it.

"I'm sorry babe" I kissed his forehead.

I moved him back a little and sat on his lap, I could feel him still shaking.

"Baby, calm down" I rubbed his back.