Chapter 53

"10 Bands, 50 bands 100 bands, fuck it man
Let's just not even discuss it man O-M-G
Niggas sleep, I ain't trippin' I'mma let 'em sleep
I ain't trippin' let 'em rest in peace" 

10 Bands - Drake

Dave

"Please be careful with my baby" I spoke to Jay as she sat on the bed in her pjs already. I was waiting for Lu to come get me.

I'm letting her whip the Range for the week I was going to be gone, but I just hoped she kept my shit in one piece.

"Whatever fool, gimmie lip and get outta of here" she rolled her eyes.

I smirked, leaned it and kissed her, she was trying to be slick and kiss me harder but I knew I'd have to go soon.

"Please be safe" she pouted.

"And please don't look like that while saying say shit like that"

"Whatever" she went back to reading her book.

"Now you gimmie lip and stop being so mean" I laughed.

"Why didn't you want to answer me?"

"Huh?" I looked confused.

"Don't play dumb David, why didn't you answer me earlier"

"Jay, I like you, like a lot. I fuck with you heavy and I would even say I got mad love and respect for you. But we still figuring each other out."

"Wow" she looked at me with wide eyes.

"What now?" I sat back on my side of the bed.

"I just let you take my fucking virginity, and you sitting in here talking about we still figuring each other out. NO! You figuring me out, cause I done figured you the fuck out. You a fuck boy!" She yelled.

"Fuck you Dave, fuck how you feel about me cause it clearly ain't shit. Fuck what we got going on cause you clearly haven't figured it out."

Maybe I expressed myself completely wrong, she was going off.

"You don't have to worry about seeing me no more, I'll be out your shit tonight. Figuring each other out!" She laughed, than punched my arm, she got up and grabbed her duffle bag.

"Ayee what the fuck" I jumped back.

"You fucking said you think you love me and than you claim you just said it and get mad when I tell you I don't want to talk about it !" I yelled back.

"You so fucking secretive! It's like trying to get into to Pandora's box to talk to you and the only time we don't have a problem is when you getting your dick sucked or eating me!" She yelled.

"Well maybe that's what your brain really good for!" I yelled back.

I saw it coming once I said it, she smacked the shit outta me. I grabbed her arm before she could hit me again, grabbing both her arms I stopped her. She got out of my grasp and shoved my head.

Now I was pissed. Pulling her over to me, I didn't give a fuck if she got hurt in the process. I pinned her down on the bed, had her trapped under me, pulled her arms above her head. Now she was tight.

"You being mad disrespectful" I grilled her.

"Me?! You just disrespected my entire shit! Let go of me!?"

"No, apologize!"

"Fuck you" she said with force.

"You already did" I grinned at her, I knew it would piss her off even more.