Chapter 59

Video is today's SHMOOOD.

I have the only crush on one of his boys !

But we won't talk about that lmao

Janae

Lisa and I sat in this little spanish spot, we decided we might as well eat something since we had to wait around for Miguel's next set of directions.

"I now feel like a dick, fucking with you" Lisa shook her head laughing.

"You? I don't know why I didn't just tell my father, he could have called someone in the area" I sighed.

"You don't do shit like that in the hood, especially when your man is who he is" Lisa looked at me.

"Who you should have told was your nigga, but I get it. He's a loose cannon sometimes, so I understand."

"It's not about him being a loose cannon, it's about trust. He don't even let his BM ride the whip and here I am, doing nothing wild and I get jacked for his shit"

He would have been mad, that's true but imagine if he finds out how fucking tight he gonna be that you didn't just tell him"

"But he's not and hopefully these fools didn't do nothing stupid to his car" I shook my head.

"If the inside of that car could talk ...." Lisa laughed.

"My ass is grass"

Lisa's phone started ringing and she looked at the screen strange but picked it up anyway.

"Hello?" she answered.

I watched as her face changed, she was listening.

"I'm with Jay, can we talk later?" she asked.

"We're eating ... are you good?" her tone changed.

"Okayyyyy ... like I said I'm out and last time I checked you ain't my nigga" Lisa ended the call.

"Bully?" I asked, knowing only one person that could bother Lisa that much.

"Yeah, asking me a thousand and one questions" she rolled her eyes.

"So what's up with that?" I asked curious, since we never spoke since that day.

"We cool ..."

"Oh .."

"I had a pregnancy scare ... that day you came over I was going through my own shit. I never meant to come at you sideways"

"Lisa" I looked at her.

"You know we like sisters, so I'm not gonna trip over your extra ass. But come on, you know you could always talk to me"

"I know but sometimes I just need to be in my own thoughts and shit"

"Yeah I get it"

"Hold up, Miguel calling"

I wrapped up our bill as Lisa stood outside speaking to Miguel. I grabbed our purses and walked outside. I was met with about 6 men I've never seen before.

"This is Benji and crew" Lisa introduced me.

"Hi" I waved at all these niggas.

"They came out for your birthday with Miguel" Lisa tried to help me piece.

"Oh sorry, that night was a blur and a mess" I confessed.

"Yeah, we know" Benji laughed.

"So you have no idea, what this nigga look like?" one of the guys in Benji crew asked.