Mafiatale! Sans x Spy! Reader

You were on a mission. Your objective, see what the monster mafia was up to. You didn't really work for the government. You just exchanged information and got money for it. 

Right now you were looking through a high tech mini telescope. You were trying to find possible ways in and how many people were inside. You found one way that could lead you to the inside of the vents. 

You snuck your way to the area and began crawling through the vents. A sudden thought hit you. Why would they have vents that could fit a human or a person in? Thats when the front and back of the vent became closed off. 

You pulled out a lazer and cut around the area so you fell to the floor. You were in the middle of a hallway. You snuck around till you found two large doors. A conversation was being held behind them. 

You turned on your recorder and listened it. It was information on the next money shipment. You smirked to yourself. Suddenly the door swung open and someone left. You froze but since they didn't see you you let out a small breath of relief. 

"What do ya think yer doin' doll?" You turn to see the ring leader himself, Sans. "Oh nothing, just a little money to keep food on the table." You said and did a small salute before running off. 

By now, multiple monsters were chasing you. You managed to loose them with ease. "I wouldn't run if I were you." Sans said. How did he catch up to you so fast. "Sorry. I need to cash in my little info card." You wink before you threw down a smoke bomb. 

You managed to escape easily. It turned out the people wanted you to keep bringing them intel. You became a little pest to the monster mafia. You were so slick with all you gadgets and what not. 

Today you had a day off. You went to go eat then go back home. As you were walking to your car however, you noticed someone fallowing you. You were so focused on the sound you didn't realize someone stepped out in front of you. 

It was Sans. "Nice ta see ya again doll." He said. Then everything went black. 

When you woke up you realized you were on the floor, tied up. All you gadgets were gone. You hated this. Being tied up caused you a lot of stress. You were normally flexable and swift. Now you couldn't really move. 

Your legs, hands, and arms were tied up. At least you were in a comfortable sitting position. You also had something tied around your mouth. Suddenly, someone walked in. 

It was a fish lady. She marched over to you and ripped off the mouth cloth. She began to kick you a few times, hard, before she asked any questions. Like, how were you working for and what information did you give. 

You didn't say anything. So you got beat up. When she was finished a yellow lizard girl came in an hour later. She seemed nervous and shy, but held it together. She was here to help you to the bathroom. 

She was nice, her name was Alphy's. This was not what you expected from a mafia. Later Sans came in. You prepared yourself for another beating but he just gave you a sandwich and untied your arms. 

He seemed to expect you do get up and fight him but you just took the sandwich, made sure it wasn't poision with you handy nail polish, and ate. Sans sat down on the other side of the room and ate a sandwich as well. 

He seemed to try to get information from you, you didn't say anything. So eventually, he got up and left. 

It has been three weeks. You haven't cracked or anything yet. Today, they were going to get the information out of you. You were punched and kicked harder than ever. The fish lady drew spears and stabbed you with them.