Bara! Sans x Shy! Reader

You were going and a shopping trip just to get a few things. You looked through the store, wonder what to get to snack on when you ran into someone. 

"O..oh I..I'm so s..sorry..." "Hey, no need to be sorry, it was an honest mistake." A deep voice replied. You looked in front of you....more like you looked up. It was a rather large skeleton. You felt really small compared to him.

This made you intimidated and more shy. "I..I..It's o..o..o..k." You stuttered quietly. "Hehe, no need to be so nervous kiddo. I ain't gonna bite." He says. "Names Sans." He says. 

"(Y..Y..Y/n)." You reply. "Hehe, well, see ya around (y/n)." He says and walks off. You grabbed your stuff and left quickly. You were to intimidated by him. It wasn't like you hated monsters, you just were scared of....people. 

When you got home you got a text from your friend. They have been wanting you to meet someone. You've just been busy. You told them you would meet them tomorrow at the café. 

You got dressed in some comfy clothes and grabbed your snacks. You sat on the couch and turned on the TV. You relaxed and enjoyed some comfy TV time. 

The next day you got dressed and drove to the cafe. When you got there you saw your friend. She ran over to you. "Ok ok ok, this guy is, so cool."  She says. Apparently she had too much coffee. 

She took your to a table and there, sitting on the other side of the table, was Sans. "Nice to see ya again kiddo." Sans says. "H..h..hi." You say. "Wait, you know her?" You friend asks. 

Sans nods and explains. You were really shy the whole time. Little did you know Sans thought it was cute. 

 By the end of the day Sans gave you his number and you gave him yours. Over the week you both texted back and forth. Sans invited you over to meet his brother. 

You did. His brother was a sweet little cinnamon roll. You were still a little intimidated by Sans. You were all sitting on the couch, Papyrus was setting up a movie. 

You were tense. Sans was a large monster and it intimidated you. He was friendly and joking but the was he stood just scared you a little. Not in the woman being impressed by the man kinda way. 

More like you being scared of being crushed and killed by him if he gets mad. Sans seemed to sense your tensed state. "Hey, take it easy kiddo. No need to be so nervous around us." He says with a warming smile.

As time went on Sans eventually asked you on a date, which you accepted. Sans noticed you were more shy than normal. "Hey, you ok? You look uncomfortable." Sans says. 

"I..I'm fine." You say. "Hey, I know I look like a big guy but I promise I ain't gonna hurt ya." Sans says. You calm down a little and smile back at him. Your date continues and the atmosphere becomes more relaxed. 

It was actually a nice date. Sans threw in some puns and other funny things. You laughed and had nice conversation with him. Soon enough one date became ten and so on. 

Eight months later you both are boyfriend and girlfriend. Sans absolutely adored how cute you were. You guys never had a fight which was good. The last thing you wanted was to see Sans angry. 

You were at home, waiting for Sans. It was storming a little outside and it was the perfect time to cuddle and watch videos on the internet. ((I dont know how many of you out there love storms. I think they are relaxing)) 

You sat and stared out the window. The sky was dark grey and blue, rain sprinkled onto the window, racing down it. You sigh happily. It was Friday too, so you guys could cuddle all weekend. It was going to storm all weekend.