(Part 2) Street performers! UT, US, UF, SF Sans's x Hurt! Scared! Reader

Sans:

The next evening you were thinking about Sans. He was so kind too you. He made you laugh and feel comfortable. You began to day dream about him. You wanted to cuddle with him and take naps with him. 

You loved the vibe he gave off. You felt safe and relaxed. You did go to dinner a lot with him. You weren't to sure if it was a date or not but you never asked. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. 

"Come in!" You call. The door opens slowly and Sans walks in. You feel your face heat up a little. "Hey, u..uh, (y/n). Would you...like to go to Grillby's with me...on a...date?" He asks. 

Your eyes widen and you nod. Sans seems a little relieved. "O..ok, we'll leave at eight." He says and leaves. You squeal and roll around like an idiot. You felt your heart race and pulse with excitement and...love. 

You immediately ran to the shower and began to clean up. You picked out some cute jeans and a nice shirt. You did a little make up and brushed your hair. 

By time you were done Sans was ready to go. He blushed madly at the sight of you. "You look...amazing." He said in a trance. "And you look handsome." You flirted. 

You both went out to the car. Sans drove you both to the restaurant and you both went inside. There was a special table set with a candle and flowers. It was very romantic. 

You both sit and order and begin to talk. Sans stared lovingly at you the whole time. He made you laugh a lot with his puns. You both enjoyed an amazing meal too. 

Once you both were finished you begand to walk to the car. "(Y/n), I wanna ask ya something...will you be my girlfriend?" He asks super shyly. You blushed hard but nodded, quickly hugging him. 

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend!" You squealed. He hugged you back, smiling happily. "Wha'd ya say we go watch a movie at home?" He asks. You nod and got in the car. 

When you and Sans got home you got into some comfy clothes and met Sans on the couch, a movie already put in. Sans wraps an arm around you and you both happily watch the movie. You were very happy with your new lover. 

Blue:

The next evening you were thinking about Blue. He was super sweet too you. You loved how bubbly yet cool he was. He could act like a child sometimes but he could also be suprisingly suave. 

You blushed thinking about him. You did have a huge crush on him after all, and his cooking skills were actually amazing. He also took really good care of you when you were injured. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. 

"Come in!" You called. The door opened to reveal Blue. You blushed a little. "H..hi Blue." You stutter. "YES...HELLO (Y/N)...I..I WAS WONDERING IF...YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO ON A...PICNIC DATE...WITH ME?" He stuttered shyly, shuffling his feet. 

Your face became more pink and you nodded shyly. Blue's eyes widened and he seemed to vibrate with joy. "O..OK WE CAN LEAVE AT SEVEN THEN!" He says excitedly. You nod and he leaves. 

You face plant into your pillow and squeal like a fan girl. It took you a while before you jumped up and went to go shower. You pick out some ripped jeans, a tank top, and a leather jacket. 

You had to say, you looked super cool. You put on a little make up and a small puff of tame perfume. Once you got done you walked out to see Blue ready. He blushed and stuttered.