Sans x Light Pink Soul! Reader

A/N: So this is kinda based on Camila Cuevas undertale series. So the hot pink soul is fear but your a light pastel, pink soul which stands for love. Not LOVE. But no one knew that. X3 

You were alone. No one wanted to be near you because of your pink soul. They thought it was another fear soul. The other girl who had the hot pink soul was gone. They thought you were the next one. However you were older than the girl who had the hot pink soul. Your eyes went from (e/c) to light pink as well. 

You believed this yourself and grew sad. You parents were afraid of you and left you two years ago. You were 20 so you couldn't go to an orphanage. You wondered the streets, getting hotel rooms out of pitty. 

You got food out of pitty as well. You were very kind and sweet but when anyone saw your soul color they would snap at you and threaten you. You never understood why, you were nothing like Betty. 

You were walking the streets when you accidentally ran into someone. "Oh, I'm sorry." You apologize. "It's fine." They say. "My name is Frisk." They say. You freeze for a moment. You know them. 

"My names (y/n)." You greet kindly. "Hey, I've seen you on the streets before. Do you live here?" Frisk asks. "Not really. I don't exactly have..a...home." You say. Frisk gasped. 

"I know a place you can stay. Toriel will gladly accept you to stay at her school." Frisk offers. "Oh, no no. It's ok." You say nervously. Frisk looks at you for a moment. 

"What...is your trait?" They ask. You froze again. "O..oh, u..um,....kindness." You lie. "What about your eyes?" They ask. "Just contact lenses." You say quickly. Frisk nods. 

"Please come with me. I don't want you on the streets without a home." They say. You give in and go with Frisk. 

You arrive at the school and greet Toriel. You don't make eye contact. You grew more nervous by the minute. She asked your soul trait and why your eyes were like that. You answered the same as when you talked to Frisk. 

"May I see your soul my child?" She asked, you flinch and shake your head. "N..no, uh, I just...don't like it when people can see it." You say. She looks at you worriedly before nodding. 

Frisk introduced you to the rest of the crew who were at the school. Sans eyed you suspiciously, almost glaring at you. You could tell he didn't trust you one bit. 

You sat while the others talked. Sans kept staring at you. Suddenly there was a ping sound and you froze stiff. Your soul had just been summond. There it was. Your light pastel pink soul, floating in front of you. 

Everyone stopped, and stared, and gasped. You got up and summond your soul back and ran. You didn't get to far before a blue arua surround you. You where shivering. 

"I knew it. Another fear soul." Sans seethed. You felt pressure on you from all sides like Sans was trying to crush you. You cry out. "Sans, stop!" Frisk yells. "Why the heck do you want me to stop!? We need to kill her!" He yells. 

You froze again. He wanted to kill you. But so did everyone you met thay saw your soul. "Her soul is a lighter pink. Betty's was dark pink." Frisk says. "So!?" Sans growls. "I was killed once Frisk, and I won't be again." Sans says. 

"Let's test it to see if it's something else." Toriel says. Sans growls but nods. "Fine." He seethes. 

You were held captive in the blue power until everyone got to Gasters lab. You were shivering still. "Gaster, we need to find out the trait of this soul." Sans says. Gaster sees your pink soul and his eyes flare up. 

"Of course." He growls. You were dragged by the arm to a chair, and roughly pinned down. Fear filled your veins as a needle draws some of your trait. You flinch and cry out.