Dancefell! Papyrus x Shy! Reader

You were at the skelebros house with Frisk. You normally stayed at the house and picked up a little. You didn't dance, you never did. You would watch others dance but you couldn't dance yourself. 

You were to shy and afraid that you would took like an idiot doing it. Sans did hip hop, Frisk did ballet, and Papyrus did tango. You were always fond of Papyrus's dancing. He always looked so suave doing it. 

You caught yourself blushing multiple times while watching him dance. You never really interacted with him or Sans. You were just knda...there. 

Right  ow you sat on the couch watching TV when Papyrus walked over to you. He cleared his throught nervously but straitened out. "(Y/n), would y.you like to go on a...date, with me?" He asks. 

You blush a little. It was kind of sudden but you had a crush on the skeleton anyway. "Yes." You reply shyly. "Great! We shall have a date tonight." He says. You blush madly and are completely excited. 

Later that night you got dressed in a simple dress and did your hair. Nothing to fancy. Papyrus was in fancy get up though. 

He took you to MTT resort restaurant. You felt very nervous. Papyrus was a stong and violent monster. However he has always been just slightly more calm around you. 

You both had some small talk at first. You eventually got into a conversation. Papyrus learned more about you than ever. What suprised you was the whole thing was...relaxing. It was calm and nice. 

By the end of the night you kissed Papyrus on the cheek and thanked him shyly. He...smiled soft at you. Then mentioned going sometime again. You blushed harder then nodded. 

Six months later you both are boyfriend and girlfriend. Papyrus was protective and rather kind to you. Today, however, Papyrus was on break and both of you were lying in bed, cuddling and talking. 

You laid, facing each other. Papyrus was in a tank top and pants and you were in a large shirt and shorts. Papyrus was running his fingures theough your hair softly. The light in the room was dim. 

"What do you think about dancing?" Papyrus asks. "Dancing is amazing. For other people, I mean. I can't do it myself." You say. "Of course you can. Infact, I want you todo a danc with me." Papyrus says. 

You blush a little. "N..no, I..I'm to awkward and clumsy. I..it sounds nice b..but I wouldn't be able to do it." You say sadly. "Sweetling, I think you can do it. It,s not like I was the best when I started out. I know thats hard to believe with how great I am." He says giving a playful smirk. 

You giggle softly. "A..alright. I'll try." You say shyly. Papyrus kisses your forehead. "Thank you." He says. 

The next day you were with Papyrus's room begining to practice. You grew very nervous. "I..I'm starting t..to regret this." You say quietly. Papyrus gives you a slight concerned look. "You'll be fine." He says reassuringly. 

Papyrus takes one of your hands and wraps his other hand around your waist. You blush madly. He begins to lead you. Telling you which foot to use. You kept messing up and mixing up your left and right. 

You began to shake, becomig nervous. Papyrus was not a patient monster. However, he gave you a calming look. He could tell how stressed you were. Papyrus gently tilted your head up. 

You looked almost scared. "It is alright (y/n). I'm not mad. I may not be patient with others but I will be patient with you. Your doing just fine." He says. You relax and Papyrus can tell. He smiles and continues to help you. 

Over time Papyrus had helped you slowly. You learned more and more stuff. Papyrus also helped you with stretching since you weren't that flexible. 

Papyrus gently grabs your hips and helps you keep your back strait while you stretch in you some what of splits. You face is beyond red. Papyrus chucles to himself at your expression. 

Youhad finally learned the dance and were ready to perform it with Papyrus. You were a little nervous but when he started the music you began. His specialty was tango, and thats what he taught you. 

Papyrus swaggers over to you and spins you. The dance is rather sexy, but still classy. Papyrus was rather attractive during the dance, of course when is he not. 

When the dance was finished, Papyrus dipped you and kissed you passionately. You melted right into it. When he pulled away you were blushing madly. "Cute." Papyrus mutters. 

That night you both were cuddled in bed again. "You did good today sweetling." He says softly. "I..I never thought I'd be able to dance like that." You reply. 

Papyrus rubs your back soothingly. "I'm proud of you." He says. "Thanks Papy. I love you." You say and yawn. "I love you to, (y/n)." He replies and you both fall asleep.