Ink x Insecure! Depressed! Reader

A/N: SLIGHT TRIGGER WARNING also the angsty of angsty angst 

One more thing please do not sexualize any of this, thx 

Here you were, Ink standing in front of you, asking you on a date. You stutter and blush. "So, what do ya say?" He asks. "Y..yes!" You reply. "Thats great! I'll pick you up at eight?" He asks. "Y..ya, sure." You say. 

Later that night you both went on a date. It was fun. You both talked and laughed. When you went home, thoughts began to cloud your head. 'He would never love you. You have to many problems.' 

"Who am I kidding. It will never last." You say out loud. "But, maybe I can just, cheerish it a little longer." You think. You nod to yourself and fall asleep. 

Eight months later you were still with him. You didn't want to leave. Dark thoughts of insecurity kept nagging at the back of your mind. You loved Ink very much but, you didn't deserve him. 

He was to sweet, he was so good to you as well. Your love wasn't enough for him, he deserved better. "Hey, is something wrong?" Ink asks. You and him were about to cuddle and watch a movie. Ink had a stressful day. 

You put on a fake smile. "No, nothings wrong." You say kindly. Ink smiles. Your heart warms at the sight of him. The movie begins and you lean back. Ink lays ontop of you and snuggles into your chest.

You blush a little but focus on the movie. You gently stroke Ink's skull. He wraps his arms around you and sighs happily. Taking in your familiar scent. You look down at him and smile softly, genuinely. 

You love Ink so much, so very much. Ink nuzzles you again. Your comforting strokes on his skull make him puddy in your hands. The way his body and yours fits together is comforting. 

His steady, deep, relaxed breathes are soothing. The warmth you both share makes it even better. You try to ignore your thoughts and focus on Ink. The thoughts get to you anyway. 

You try not to let tears slip. You kiss the top of his head softly. You go back to watching the movie and trying to stay calm. 

Once the movie ends you both head off and get ready for bed. You can't stop thinking of all your insecurities. Your expression was saddened. You put away your other clothes. 

Ink seems to notice your expression. "Sweetheart, whats wrong?" He asks. You sigh softly. "Nothing." You reply. You get into bed and so does Ink. You both are sitting up. "Baby, tell me what's wrong." Ink asks softly. 

"I..It's nothing. I'm fine Ink, just, worried for you, ya know. With saving the AU's and all." You half lie. "Hey, sweetheart, I'm fine. You don't need to worry." Ink says and hugs you from the side. 

You nuzzle him and sigh. You both lay down. Ink props himself up on his elbow. You lay on your back next to him. "You know I love you right?" He asks. You nod. "You mean more than anything to me." He says softly. 

You roll onto your side and nuzzle into his chest. "I love you too." You say softly. Ink gently pets your head and kisses it before laying down fully and wrapping an arm around your waist. 

The next morning you realized Ink wasn't in bed. You then smelt something. You got up and went into the kitchen. Ink was making breakfast. He noticed you and smiled. 

Ink walked over to you and hugged you. "Morning sunshine." He coos. "Morning Inky." You reply. Little did he know your mind was filling with insecure thoughts. 

'He's too good to me. No, he's too good for me...' You go and sit down at the table. Ink sets up plates and you both eat breakfast. It even tasted amazing. Ink seems to notice you looking down.