Street Performers! UT, US, UF, SF Sans's x Hurt! Scared! Reader

You were in an alley way, beaten up an bleeding. You were barely able to keep your eyes open. Since you decided to go out without a purse, the thugs figured they would beat you up since they couldn't get any money off you. 

The worse part is they would be waiting at the hospital for you so you couldn't go there. Your eyes began to slowly close. Suddenly, four blurry figures walked towards you. "P.....please....no...hospital." You say before passing out. 

You woke up on a soft surface. The smell of smoke and weed filled your senses. This alrarmed you. You sat up quickly but regeted it. Your wounds ached badly, but you had to leave. 

Suddenly, the door opened and a skeleton in light blue came in. "YOUR AWAKE!" They said nervously and excitedly. "GUYS!" He shouted. You began to panic, looking around for a weapon. 

You saw a crow bar by the bed and picked it up. "WHOA!" The skeleton said in shock. "What's goin'. . .oh." Three other skeleton walked in. One in dark blue, and edgy one, and a bratty one. 

"We don't want any trouble now." The one in dark blue said. Your breathing was shaky, you held out the crow bar in defence. You were terrified. The edgy one stepped closer a little. 

You saw this and clutched the crow bar harder. "Easy now doll." He said, his hands up. "W..who are y..you?" You ask shakily. The dark blue one spoke up. "Im Sans, this is Blue, Edge, and Raspberry." He says. 

"Now just put the weapon down and.." "No. I..I don't know if I can trust you." You say. "PLEASE CALM DOWN HUMAN! WE WON'T HURT YOU!" Blue said. "Ya, if we wanted to hurt you we wouldn't have picked you up off the street." Raspberry said. 

"You were bleeding real bad kid." Sans says. The memories came flooding back. You begin to tremble and tears began to flow down your face. You then check around yourself to see you were all bandaged up. 

"OH NO! DON'T CRY HUMAM!" Blue says worriedly. You looked between them all and noticed something. These guys were street performers. You have seen then once or twice. 

"I don't trust you." You say, still shaking. "U..Um, human, I..I need to check your wounds." Blue said more quietly. You stare at him for a moment. "F..Fine. B..but everyone else needs to leave." You say. 

They nodded and left. Blue picked up a medical box and slowly walked over to you. You set the crow bar on the bed but kept a grip on it. Blue slowly sat on the bed. He began to unwrap the bandage on your shoulder. 

You flinched a little but tried to calm yourself down. When he undid the bandage fully, you noticed the gash looked a little better. Blue grabbed more bandages and re wrapped your shoulder. 

He then did your other arm, then your leg and knee. "U..Uh, I need you to lift your t..tank top a little." Blue said. Your face turned red but you did. Your stomach was wrapped in bandages. 

Blue finishes and gets up. "I..I hope you feel better soon human." He says, begining to walk out. "W..wait.." You say. He turns, looking at you. "It's (y/n)." You say. Blue smiles happily and nods, leaving you in peace. 

It's been three weeks. Your wounds were almost healed. You sat in your room on your bed all the time. You never talked much. The skeletons took turns bringing your food. You made sure they kept there distance. 

You did warm up to blue a little but that was it. You didn't trust these druggies one bit. You haven't got a decent sleep in so long, always paranoid. Blue then came into your room. 

"Hello (y/n)!" He greets. You glance over at him with tired eyes. He looks at you in sympathy. "You know we're just trying to help you. We know those guys, they have caused a lot of trouble." Blue says, referring to the men that attacked you.