Inmate! Sans x Framed! Reader

You were framed for robbery when really you had absolutely no part in it. You got thrown into a cell with a skeleton. Sure he was a male but he was just a skeleton so it didn't matter to them. 

The bank was a high class one. Holding dimonds and gems from millionaires. You were just a voice actor who loved sweets. You shook violently and stayed on your bed. 

The skeleton was scary looking. He always glared at others or you. You tried not to cry and you sat there frozen. How in the world were you going to survive. 

But the one thing you could do. Voice act. All you had to do was make an intimidating voice, then put on an act. Just like if you were one of the tough characters you voice acted for. 

Everyone went to lunch and some girl were smirking and starring at you. "Hey punk, gimme your food." One butch chick snarled. "Why don't you back the $&#% off and take your ugly mug elsewhere." You say, starring here directly in the eye. 

She looked shocked, growled, then left. Little did you know, a certain skeleton was watching you. No one really messed with you. You kept your back strait and your face a blank expression. You weren't to happy with the food. You like cookies or a ham and cheese sandwich or a nice salad but not this. 

Soon, everyone went outside. You leaned against the wall and looked up at the sky. Everyone ether tried to beat each other up or played basketball. Sans sat on a bench, looking creepy as ever. 

He was secretly watching you again. Seeing your tough act. He new you were a scared ball of nerves but were hiding it very well. 

A week later, Sans observed you everyday. Watching you put in an act, then becoming a timid ball of nerves when you got back to the cell. He stayed quiet the whole time until today. 

"Hey." He says. You look over. "Y..yes?" You ask. "What's your name?" He asks. "(Y/n)." You say, a little more quietly this time. "Names Sans, Sans the skeleton." He says. Sans notices the small look of amusement on your face. 

He didn't say anything after that. You laid down on your bed trying not to become to worried so you could get some sleep. 

The next morning you woke up to a rough kick to your bed. "Ay, get up." A gruff voice said. You woke quickly to see Sans there, looking down at you with an irritated expression. 

You quickly got up and tied your hair back. Not even close to being ready to start the day. 

At the end of the day you tiredly went back to your cell. Sans was already there. He scared you still. You quietly made your way to your bed and sat down. 

"Why are you in here?" He asks. You flinched. It took a moment for you to respond. "I was framed for robbery of some fancy bank I've never heard of." You say, looking down sadly. 

"W..why are you in here?" You ask. "I injured some punks who tried to pick on my bro." Sans says. "You must really care about him." You say. "Ya. He's the sweetest guy ever. He would never hurt a fly. Thats why I gotta protect him." 

You noticed Sans face change to more relaxed but then back to a hard stare. "I can tell you put on a tough act and voice when your out of the cell." He says. You gulp slightly and don't say anything. 

"Don't worry kid I ain't gonna hurt ya. It's just, that's clever." He says. Your expression relaxes some which makes Sans feel a bit better. "I used to work as a voice actor." You say. 

"Wow, that must of been a fun job." He says. You nod. It was quiet for a moment before Sans spoke up again. "We should get some sleep." He says. You nod and lay down, drifting off to sleep.