Error! Sans x Atychiophobic! Reader

A/N: atychiophobic - fear of failure   Also, Im not going to do ThE gLiTCheD teXt, its difficult 

One more thing! If ya haven't noticed, for Sans his main pet name for the reader is sweetheart, with Papyrus it's sweetling X3 

Error met you in undertale. You happened to fall down. At first he was mad and called you a dirty glitch. He noticed the fear in your eyes, but, not fear of him, fear of what he said. 

The undertale Sans defended you saying how you are not a glitch because your from the original AU. Error went silent and left. Over time he came to check on you. Frisk was going to reset and Error didn't want you to forget. 

He took you to the anit-void. You weren't happy about it at first but compiled anyway. Error always seemed to be in a bad mood. You both lived in a house in the anti-void. 

You cleaned it while Error was gone. He warmed up to you over time as well. You both became friends. He noticed how specific you did everything. He just thought you were a perfectionist. 

Right now you were making dinner. Error got home early and saw you. He watched how you made sure everything was precise. Once you finished you served plates for the both of you. 

You waited anxiously for him to try it. He does and hums. "A little on the salty side but it's good." He says. Error looks at you and tilts his head slightly. Your expression is one of horror. 

"Y..you don't have t..to eat it. It's not good." You say. Error looks at you confussed. "It's fine." He says. You look down, your hair covering your eyes. You push the plate away. "I'm not hungry." You mumble. 

You get up and leave. Error watches you, confussed and worried. To be honest he secretly loves you but doesn't want to say it. 

The next day Error gave you a list of grocery items and dropped you off at the surface of undertale. You went to get items and checked the list multiple times. 

Once Error got back he helped you get the groceries into the house. You both put the items back. "Um, (y/n), where's the muffins?" Error asked. (just go with it) You froze. "I..It wasn't on the list." You say. 

Error grabbed the list and flipped it over. It was on the back. In that moment you seemed to shatter. "Hm, I put it on the back, no wonder you didn't see it, it's.." Error stopped and looked at you. 

You looked down, your hands in fists, shaking. "You ok?" He asks. You stop and put on a fake smile. And looked at him. "Y..ya I'm ok." You say and leave. Error was completely confused. 

A week later Error was ticked off. Nightmare was being a jerk. Error needed backup. No one was available so he brought you wih him. You could use magic but you weren't that good at controlling it. 

You were fighting Nightmare with Error right now. You tried to aim your attacks at Nightmare but they would fizzle out of vear off to the side. Error was tied down and Nightmare was making an escape. You tried one last time to shoot, but you missed. (I fired, but i missed, i fired again, but I missed. Get the reference?) 

"No!" Error yelled, freeing himself. "What is wrong with you! You stupid glitch! How could you fail like that! You missed! Failure!" Error yells at you, glitching out and growling to himself. 

Tears stream down your face. You turn and run off. You open a portal to Undertale. Sans still remebers you so you take refuge at his house in his room. Sans left you alone after you told him what happened.