Lamia! Underfell! Papyrus x Curious! Reader

A/N: Guys, I have so many request right now and i feel abd i cant get to them all. You guys have really great ideas but I have about 40 request pilled up. I had to start screen shoting request. I battling school and work and my time to just relax. I love you all and you have been so kind a supportive! I thank you for that! Please save your request for when I have time, but no more request, thank you. 

You were on a trip to the jungle. Why? Because you loved to explore. You heard mythical creatures live in the amazon. You were excited to see if you could find some, or at least an artifact of some sort. 

You wondered through the ferns, looking at the colorful birds, completely unaware you were stepping into someones territory. You heard a hiss and a warning rattle. You froze, looking around, then continuing slowly. 

You then felt a small prick in your neck. You smacked at it and felt something fuzzy. You pluck it out and realize it was a dart. 'Well shoot.' You began to feel dizzy and fell over. You saw a blurr of deep red then passed out. 

When you woke up dizzy and...tied up. You panicked and struggled. You could tell you were in some kind of tribal den. There was a bed looking thing on the other side of the den, it beats laying on the floor. 

You shuffled over to it and curled up, figuring you could take another nap. There wasn't much else you could do. The bed was rather comfortable too. You closed your eyes and slowly drifted off. 

The owner of the den soon came back seeing you in the bed. He looked confused for a moment before scowling. He hissed loudly. Your eyes fluttered open and you yawn. 

You squeak, feeling yourself being lifted up by the ropes around you. You come face to face with a skeleton snake. You stare at him for a moment, inspecting his face. 

"Why aren't you cowering?" He seethes. You do your best attempt at shrugging. He drops you. You yelp and whine slightly. "Now, why where you snooping around on our territory?" He growls. 

You tilt your head in confusion. A small red hue appears the the skeles face. "Territory?" You ask. "YES! DO NOT PLAY DUMB WITH ME HUMAN!" He yells, aiming a sharp red bone at you. 

Your eyes widen and you shrink back a little. "I..I didn't know I was on anyones territory! I..I was just exploring." You say. He lowers his head to your level and glares at you. Trying to figure out if your telling the truth or not. 

He huffs and lifts his head. "Ether way you are my prisoner now." He says. "But why?! What did I do?!" You whine. "FOR ALL I KNOW YOU COULD HAVE AN AMBUSH PLANNED!" He growls back. 

You pout and huff, looking off to the side. Your stomach then growled and you whimpered softly. The skele stopped what he was doing and looked at you. He growled and grabbed a weird fruit looking thing. 

You think it was called a chicken fruit. He holds it to your mouth. You look at him confused. "Eat." He says. You take a bite out of it. It tasted really good, and nothing like a fruit at all. It literally tasted like breaded chicken. 

You smile and hum. The skele snake gaining more of the red hue on his face. You finish the food and lick your lips it was super good. The skeleton snake slithers over ot the table and does something else. 

He comes back with what looks like a cup and holds it to your lips. It was water. You drink till your full. The skele put away the cup away. You sit there, cross legged. 

Papyrus continues to do stuff around the den, glancing at you every once in a while. He just growled slightly and left the den. You began to feel tired again, with nothing to do you laid down and fell asleep.