Echofell! Sans x Clumsy! Emotional! Reader

A/N: Just incase some didn't get the memo. I know not everyone reads one story, REQUEST ARE CLOSED, Ive been super tired with my new job and studying. I also need time for me to rest now and then and let my ideas flow out into stories. This and the next five are request from a while back but they will most likely be the last request for now. Thank you. 

You had fallen into the underground because you were clumsy and tripped. You made it to a snowy area, and walked around. It seemed a little deserted. You continued walking till you reached a place that was dark, but lit up by glowing water and flowers. 

You then heard someone walking close by. This startled you and sent you running, however you tripped and fell, scraping your arm a little. You tear up a little. 

The footsteps came up behind you. You sat up and turned to see a tall skeleton, he wore a red sweater and a short jacket. You look at him in fear. He has a blank expression. 

The skeleton then reaches a hand out to you. You look at it for a moment before taking it hesitantly. The skeleton helps you up. "What's a human like you doin' out here?" He asks. 

"I..I'm kinda lost." You say placing a hand over the cut hiding it. The skeleton notices and reaches for your arm but you flinch away. "It's alright, just let me look at it." He says nonchalantly. 

You hesitantly look at him but remove your hand. The skeleton looks at it then grabs something out of a small black pack on his side. He gently holds your arm and wipes some kind of disinfectant on it. 

You flinch a little. He then pulls out a white roll of bandages and wraps up your arm. .u..uh, thank you." You stutter. You take a step and trip over a small rock. Your immediately caught by two warm arms. 

You look up to see the skeleton. "Maybe you should stick with me kid." He says. You blush and straiten yourself out. "O..ok, And um, my name is (y/n), n..not kid." You say looking the other direction. 

"Sans, the names Sans." He says nonchalantly and begins walking. You fallow after him. 

You've been fallowing him for about five hours now. You began to grow tired. Your stomach then rumbled. Sans glances over his shoulder. "We should he home." He says. 

"Home?" You asks. "Yes, I have food at my house. You can stay there and rest up too." He says. You nod and continue to fallow him. 

You finally make it to his house. You sit down on the couch and look at the TV, wondering if it would turn on. Sans went into the kitchen and some beeping was heard. 

He then walked out with two plates of hotdogs. He sets them on the coffee table and sits down next to you. He turns on the TV to some detective show. You hum and eat happily, soothing your hunger pains. 

"Thank you for being so kind Sans." You say softly. He glances at you, a small blush on his face. "Eh, no problem." He replies. You yawn and close your eyes, leaning on the armrest of the couch. 

Sans glances over at you, blushing a little. He got up to get a blanket and drapped it over you. You were pretty cute. 

You had stayed with Sans for eight months now. You would fallow him around, sometimes tripping. At night you would get emotional, even more so than in the day. 

Sans didn't mind too much. Sometimes about you was just so attractive, sweet, and cute. He wanted to ask you out but he didn't know how. 

"Hey (y/n)." Sans calls. You peek out of the kitchen and make your way towards the couch. You sit down Sans takes a deep breath before speaking. "Do you wanna go on a..date, with me?" He asks. 

You blushed and began to stutter. "I..I m..mean y..ya, s..sure! U..uh.." You stood but tripped and fell on top of him. You blushed harder. He looked down at you smirking with amusement. 

You scrambled up and stuttered something before running off. Sans shook his head and smiled. You were so cute. 

It has now been a year. You and Sans had gotten together as boyfriend and girlfriend. You would always apologize for being clumsy or emotional. He would tell you it,s ok and tried to get you to stop apologizing. 

Right now you were in the kitchen and nothing was going right. You were getting so frusterated you started crying. You slammed a pot on the counter and sobbed. Sans had just walked in the door. 

He heard you and sighed softly. He walks into the kitchen to see spilled water and a mess on the counter. Sans went over to you and hugged you. 

"*sniffle* I..I'm sorr.." "Noo, what did we talk about?" Sans asked softly. You mumbled and burried your face in his chest. Sans used his magic to clean up the mess and picked you up. 

He carried you to the couch and laid down with you on top of him. You were crying softly. "Just let it out and try to relax doll. It's ok. I'm not mad at you love. Easy." Sans coos. 

He rubs your back and whispers soothing sentences to you. Sans understand how emotional you can get. It's not your fault, he knows this. He still loves you no matter what. 

Your breathing soon slows down and your crying stops. You fell asleep on his chest. Your worries and stress eased. Sans loved seeing you at ease. You were peaceful, not having a single worry, comforted by him. 

Sans used his soul to make sure yours had a peaceful rest. Sans carried you upstairs to his room and laid you down, laying next to you. He brushed some hair out of your face and kissed your forehead. 

The next morning Sans woke up early and went downstairs to make breakfast. You woke up later feeling...comfortable. 

You slipped on a sweater and went downstairs. You saw Sans in the kitchen with an apron on. You slugged over to him and wrapped your arms around him, burrying your face into his back. 

"Mornin' baby." Sans says softly. You hum back. "Your more calm than usual." Sans stated. You hummed again. Sans stopped what he was doing and turned around, wrapping his arms around you. 

You looked up at him, resting your chin on his chest cutely. Sans smirked and leaned down to kiss your lips gently. He pulled away. You blushed and pressed your face against his chest. 

"Wow, even no reaction to that. Did you get into the alcohol?" Sans questioned teasingly. You grumbled a little at the statment. 

You then went to go sti on the couch as Sans finished up breakfast, after that you just cuddled with him. You were laying on top of Sans, staring at him. "Your so cute ya know that sweetheart." He purrs. You blush. 

Sans places a hand on the side of your face and brushes his thumb over your cheek. "I love ya sweetheart." Sans says. "I love you too Sansy." You reply, kissing his nose and giggling.