Chapter 1 - Exposed

Roni and Nessa had just finished filming their video for Tuesday. They decided to go out to eat at a Chinese restaurant. When they got to their seats they ordered their food and Roni decided to check twitter. She saw many tweets from fans about an account giving out their private information. "Nessa have you seen this," she asked while showing her the account.
"Where did you find this?" She asked.
"I just went on twitter and saw people tweeting me about this," Roni replied. "I don't know where they got this information from."
"We gotta tell them to stop!" Nessa said almost shouting that people around us looked at her.

After lunch
"We really need to know who that twitter account belongs to," Nessa told Roni while driving out of the parking lot.
"But how? It could be anyone," Roni said while looking through the account.
"Well, all we know is that person knows a lot about us and is doing this to get our attention."
"That is true," Roni replied while nodding her head,"thankfully me and the other MerrellTwinners reported the account before they gave out too much information."                                     
The Next Day
They got ready for the day and told their parents what happened. "We can't let this person give out our phone numbers and address like that!" their dad exclaimed.
"Don't worry dad we already reported the account and Twitter notified me this morning that they shut down the account," Roni explained.
"That is true honey, but they could always make a new account not only on twitter but also on other social medias too," their mom said.
"Wow, I never thought about that mom," Nessa realized.
Roni went on her phone and checked on Instagram if the person had an account on there too. In fact, they did. She checked on Facebook and there it was again giving out private information. "Why are they doing this?" She thought to herself.

Authors Note
Hi guys! I hope you guys like the first chapter. Feel free to leave any suggestions on what to do next. I promise to have a new chapter every  other day(unless I'm busy of course). So yeah, bye!