Chapter 26

*Tre's POV*

We finished monopoly, me being the winner, and I said my goodbyes before heading off home to Winnie. I hope she's doing alright. She seems to be really cold towards Billie, even though they made up. She kept giving him sad stares. He kept smiling sheepishly, like he did something wrong and she knows but there's nothing either of them can do to change it.

I got home and unlocked the door. Shit. I never gave her a key. Did she get in? Did she go to Billie's?

"Winnie?" I called. Nothing. I looked in the kitchen. There was a bowl and a mug in the sink. Good. That means she's here. "Winnie? I'm home!" I looked at my phone. It was midnight. She's probably asleep. But where's Billie? Maybe he went home.

Oh well. I went upstairs and knocked on Winnie's door. "Winnie?" I whispered. I opened it and let the hallway light pour in.

My heart almost melted at the sight I saw. She was cuddling up to Billie's side and he was lying straight on his back. She was holding on to him for dear life. It was really adorable. I quickly pulled out my phone and got a picture.

"Sleep tight you two."

I left the room and sent the picture to Adrienne.

Me: look how cute!

80: awww

Me: what do you want me to do? Wake em?

80: no, don't worry about it.

Me: well how will you get home?

80: Mike said he'll drive Jake and I.

Me: okie dokie
Bye

80: bye

I put my phone in my phone in my pocket and went to my room. Suddenly my whole body felt like dead weight and I could barely keep my eyes open as I trudged through the hallway. I guess it's time for Papa Cool to go to sleepy town junction on the dream train.