Authors Notes

Hey reader!

Are you glad you made it this far? I'm glad I made it this far. And let me be the first to say, what the fuck did I just write? Let me tell you, oh curious reader. I started off with the idea of writing an adoption story involving Tre. But then it turned into something else. I don't know why, but I made her kiss Billie and then they had that whole forbidden love thing. I actually didn't plan on making them have sex until she was of age, but let's look past that shall we? I also didn't plan on writing the sex in detail when I started writing. I'm sorry for those who weren't expecting it and thought it was gross. If you stopped reading because of it, then you probably aren't reading this. Well, moving on. So, reader, what did you think of this? Did you like it? Let me know what you thought of this and if you want me to write more of this stuff. This is the longest thing I've written so far. Do you like longer stories or do you prefer something short and sweet? Let me know if you want a fanfiction about someone who's not Billie Joe Armstrong. And if that someone is someone I don't know but enough people ask for it then I'll do research and make it happen. Just for you. Leave comments or message me personally. Thanks for reading this, you reader you. I love you all.

~Kat