Chapter 33

After all the introductions, I showed Thomas around the house. After we put his stuff in the room he would be staying in, we met up with Estelle, Jakob and Joey in my room.

"So, how long have you two known each other?" Estelle asked.

"Well, our families were close friends and so we met each other when we were born." I explained.

"Inseparable ever since." Thomas added. "That is until I moved to San Fransisco when we were 12."

"That's so sad." Jake said. "How is it like having a long distance relationship? My girlfriend is moving away and I want to know if it'll be worth my time or if we should just break up."

"What girlfriend?" Joey laughed.

"Well, I don't actually have a girlfriend, but I wanted to see if I could weasle it out of them that they're dating."

Tommy and I looked at each other. I burst out laughing, him joining in after a second. The others just looked at us in confusion.

"Dating? Come on, we've been friends for so long. He's like my brother. It'd be way to weird." I said, recovering from my laughing fit.

"Yeah, Wuig and I could never date." He chuckled.

"Oh, sorry. It's just you two are just so close." Jake said.

"By the way, Wuig as in Luigi?" Joey asked, his eyebrows raised and a smile on his face.

"Yeah, it's a long story." I said before checking my phone. It buzzed while he was talking. It was a text from Billie, asking to meet in the bathroom.

"We've got time." Estelle said, making herself more comfortable on my bed.

"Tom, you tell it. I have to go to the bathroom." He nodded and I left.

I knocked on the bathroom door before being pulled inside and his lips collided onto mine.

"Hello, my darling." He said, sitting on the covered toilet.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked, standing in front of the closed door. He gestured for me to sit on his lap. I hesitated before I did so.

"Can't I just want to see you and hold you?"

"Of course you can, but you're literally downstairs. Why did you want me in here?"

He sighed. "I overheard your little conversation." His face changed from happy, to slightly angry. "I heard Jake say you were dating that Thomas kid. I wish you would've told me before I got my hopes up."

I chuckled and kissed his forehead. "If you eavesdropped a little longer, you would've found out that we're not dating and he's like a brother to me."

"That's what a boyfriend is. They love you like a husband, talk to you like a best friend and protect you like a brother."

"Relax, Tumblr. It's not like that between us, I promise. Do you really think I would kiss you if him and I were dating?" He shook his head. "Exactly." I grabbed his face with both hands and squished his face. "I kissed you because I wanted to and I could." I kissed his squished together lips.

He took my hands off his face and deepened the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer to him by my waist. My chest was against his chest and my but was right on his...

"Billie, I gotta go." I said, pulling out of the kiss and trying to get off his lap.

"What, why?" He asked, not letting me go.

"Beej..." I looked down. He looked down too and practically pushed me off his lap.

"Shit, sorry. He kinda has a mind of his own." I giggled and grabbed the doorknob.

"I'll see you at dinner." He nodded and I opened the door. Just as I closed it behind me, Tre reached the top of the stairs.

"Winnie! Good." He said. "Just the person I wanted to see."

"What's up Tre?" I asked, staying in front of the door.

"Well, first, I was wondering if you wanted to jam with us downstairs...or maybe we could play you a couple of songs?"

"That sounds great. I'll go get Tommy."

"Alrighty. And second, have you seen Beej? He disappeared about five minutes ago."

"Nope, not at all. Haven't seen him. I don't keep tabs on him. Why would I know where he is?" He narrowed his eyes in most likely suspicion.

"Ok then. Well, if you do, tell him to come downstairs."

"Alright."

"Oh, and grab the others. The equipment is set up in the living room."

"Ok." He kissed the top of my head and left. As soon as he disappeared from view, I turned to the closed bathroom door. "He's gone." The door opened and he peeked his head out. I stepped back and he stepped fully out of the bathroom.

"See you downstairs." He said and he too disappeared from view.

I went back to my room and gathered up the others and we all went downstairs where the adults were talking.