Chapter 47

CAUTION

*Winnie's POV*

I didn't want to stop. It felt so right. I wanted to do this. His hands were under my back and I took one and slipped it under my shirt and on my chest. He instantly began massaging it and he brought his lips back up to mine, kissing a little more aggressively than before. He broke the kiss and pulled off my shirt, then began kissing my chest. He didn't stop as I pulled his shirt off and ran my hands all along his chest. He got to the hem of my pants with his lips and a sound escaped my lips. He grinned as he kissed back up to my chest. All the while, his hands were working on the button of my jean shorts, and once they undid it, he pulled them down my legs, staring at me intently. It started to get calmer from then on.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He whispered, crawling over me. I nodded and he kissed my lips, gentler than before.

Our mouths moved in sync as he undid my bra and threw it to the side. His hands were cold when they touched my bare chest but I didn't mind. He massaged my breasts he went on with the kissing all over my body again. He reached the hem of my panties and another sound escaped from my lips. A low growl escaped his throat and a smile formed on his face as he slid them down, his fingers tickling my legs again. He threw them on the floor and started to take off his pants.

"I just need to know you're 100% sure you want to do this, because once I take these off there's no telling if I'll stop or not."

"I'm 100% sure I want to do this." I sat up and pulled his pants down. I could tell he was hard through his boxers because it was inches away from my face. He gently pushed me down and kissed me while he slid his boxers down. Before he did anything, I was relieved to see him reach into the drawer of his nightstand and pull out a condom. He slipped it on and positioned himself at my entrance.

"Ready?" Before I could answer, he slowly slipped inside me. The pain was excruciating. My eyes welled up with tears as he pushed farther in slowly. He face was next to mine and he wiped away the tears. "Shh...give it a sec...I promise."

Even though it took more than a sec, he kept his promise because the pain soon turned into extreme pleasure. A sound escaped my lips and he started to pump a little faster.

"Faster." I whispered. I saw a flash of shock in his eyes but it as soon as I saw it, it disappeared and he obeyed my plea. "Billie...Faster." He pumped faster and I arched my back in pleasure. A low moan escaped his lips.

"Winnie...babe...uh..." Something about him saying my name made it all the more pleasurable. And then I got this feeling inside, like I had to pee.

"Beej...I have to -"

"Don't worry...it's not what you think...just hold it in until I tell you." And he started to pump even faster and harder. I gripped his hair and felt like I was going to pull it out. "Ok...Winnie...let go." I released and then everything started to calm down. He fell beside me and we were both panting. He took off the condom and threw it on the floor, then he pulled the blankets over top of us. I cuddled up next to him  and held his arm like if I let go it would fly off his body. He kissed the top of my head. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Billie." I looked up at him. "How was it? Was it good enough?"

He smiled and I felt the chuckle coming through his chest. "It was better than good enough. It was amazing." He brought his hand to my cheek and stroked it with his thumb. "How about you? How are you doing?"

"It hurts, but I feel amazing." He chuckled again and kissed the top of my head again.

"I'm sorry, babe. I should've warned you."

"Are you kidding? If you had warned me I would never have done it." I snuggled up on his chest. "I'm glad I did it though. It was worth it."

"I'm glad you're glad, babe. Now let's get some sleep. You're going to have to get up early."

"Can you sing to me again?" I felt him nod.

Turn out the lights

Close your eyes

Turn up the silence

The heartache of your life

Dance forever

Under the lights

This brutal love

I've never heard this song before but I loved it all the same. His calm soothing voice lulled me off to sleep.