Before you read.

This story will contain some strong language and scenes.
It will also contain people you may want to hurt who are non-existent.

∼❈∽

   First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to read my story and this BYR Note/ Author's Note, I really appreciate it from the bottom of my soul-- of which I'd like to believe is deep, or not.

   A small part of this story was inspired by the movie "The Holiday." Just because I got my inspiration from the movie does not mean that it will be like or similar to the movie. Then another small portion and scene was inspired by the show Ink Master. Such a good show, I highly recommend it.

   This story is purely fiction with some events or people from the real world, you'll see when it happens or not, I change my mind quite fast. Nonetheless, it's fiction, das about it. 

   FUN FACT!

This story has a lot of representation of my hispanic community! There will be sprinkles of spanish in just about every chapter. For the most part I have given the translations for them, however as of lately, I have not been giving them. 

If you don't know a word, please ask and I'll happily let you know of it's translation.

   Also, "Inked Desire" will be in two points of views. I will indicate who's pov it is in each chapter; alias, Dual POV. Sorry if you don't like it that way, but it will be necessary in some scenes/chapters. Point blank.

   There used to be a set updating schedule but, now there isn't. I aim for once a week, which sometimes turns into a week and a half or more. I do attend college and work sooo, please bare with me.

   If you happen to enjoy reading my story, please let me know with a comment. I love seeing and talking to new people. I especially love hearing your theories and predictions of what is going to happen. If you love the story, then leave a vote! Although, I love comments more because I like knowing what is going through your mind when I take you on this roller coaster I call Liesla and Vallentin's life.

Go on if you dare, an adventure of love and life awaits you...

;)

From the weird author of this story,
Alex

From the weird author of this story,❦ Alex ❦

⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁⌁

Started: January 27th, 2017

Finished: --

∼❈∽

Now let's talk about Copyright shall we?

Copyright I have all rights to the content in this story. It cannot be transmitted, projected, manipulated, copied onto anywhere, nor altered in any way. Any violations of this is punishable by law.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.