Eight: Chained Layers

A/N: I hope this was worth the wait! I took so much time to write some parts, ugh. It even ended up longer than expect, oops.

Ram was being difficult with me this chapter!

Nonetheless, enjoy! Happy reading!
Off I go to work with low sleep 🙂

STAY 'TILL THE END FOR A SURPRISE!

- • ∿ • -

Valentin Ramirez

 The bright morning rays of light shines harshly through the windows in my room and directly onto my face, causing me to stir in my half awake state. I try moving my body to where the lights wouldn't bother me but, one side of my body feels heavier than the other side. Suddenly, a small, sleepy groan fills my ears, it quickly catches my attention and my eyes fly open.

 Looking down to where I heard the cute groan, the sight of a petite warm body, that contrasts my tall and built frame, comes to view. My arm is wrapped around Liesla, who is sleeping with her body clung to my left side. Her head is snuggling onto my chest, facing me and moving up and down as I breathe. She's hugging my torso with her left arm, and her legs are tangled with mine.

 I stay silent and watch her sleep for a while, quickly I begin to notice some quirks she has. Every once in awhile, her nose will scrunch up slightly as well as the corner of lips, making her mouth form a small pout and her eyebrows furrow. Carefully, I draw my hand to her face, softly caressing her cheek while I look at her.

 She's absolutely adorable.

 My eyes then travel down her body, that is covered in one of my grey MMA t-shirts. While the shirt fits me a bit tight, it lays on her body like a loose dress that could easily come down to the middle of her thighs.

 However, where her leg hooks to one of mine, the shirt has risen up just enough to give me a sight of her creamy, tan thighs and a slight bit of her ass, which is the biggest teaser than any movie trailer I have ever seen. While her upper body is lean, from the hips down, she's a bit more filled in. She has this hourglass shape that is unique to me, and damn, is it making me desire her.

 How can someone look so adorable yet also be the definition of pure temptation?

 The sex beast in me is dying to take off the few pieces of clothing she's has on and have my wicked way with her. Where my hands can freely explore her soft and naked curvaceous body, ravish her until she's begging me to stop. From that point on, the roles would change. I would no longer be the prisoner to her alluring spell, for she would be the one captured under mine.

 Liesla is a temptress, and she doesn't even know that she is one. Last night, I took her to my apartment since she had refused to let me take her home. She wouldn't even give me a reason, her drunken state hardly allowed her to.

 When we entered my room, Liesla took her clothes off in a minute. She hadn't even allowed me to get out the room to give her privacy, nope. She stripped out her leather jacket and lace blouse in a languid motion. Then came off her jeans, and I swear Liesla did it on purpose when she took her sweet time to take it off. The crazy part about all of this is that only after that show she put on, Liesla noticed what she had done and quickly asked for a shirt while she tried to cover herself with her arms.