Chapter 21

As the world spun and everything became normal again they were once again in the land of the enities. Alice looked around the thrown room once again. The emerald throne that was smashed last time she was there was once again standing pristine, elegant and strong like the other two. 

"Good evening! Alice I'm glad you found the Hatter, and are safe," Overland greeted, smiling more brightly than the stars themselves.

"Good evening, thank you. We brought your sister back. She want to ask your forgiveness," Alice replies in all seriousness.

"We know, that's all she needs for redemption, forgiveness." Underland said with soft, gentle kindness.

"Thank you, I'm sorry. I love you both," Jealousy smiled.

"We know and we love you too," Overland whisped. "Now it's time to get you two love birds home. How about five seconds after you left?"

The couple smiled and nodded vigorously. Jealousy walked up to her sisters and hugged them. "Send them home and then you can take your place back at our sides." Underland told her baby sister.

"Alice and Tarrant Hightopp I am sorry for all I have done to you. And for possibly ruining your wedding....." She smiled. And with that she sat down and the sky and ground spun and swirled and turned and Lord and Lady Hightopp returned to their wedding day, hand in hand.

Sorry this took so long to update sweeties and that it was so short, I have just been so busy with school and homework and football and other things that I haven't had time. Only one chapter left I think....
Fairfarren all!