Prologue: Marble Hornets

⚠️🛑⚠️WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD. IF YOU HAD NOT SEEN MARBLE HORNETS TO ITS ENTIRETY DO NOT PROCEED. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED. (Really I can't substitute for such a good work)⚠️🛑⚠️

Marble Hornets was a student film made my Alex Kralie with the help of Jay Merrick, Tim Wright, Brian Thomas, Jessica, Amy, and Seth. During production Alex was in charge of filming and the script, luckily Jay was the script supervisor so it didn't turn out to terribly. Tim, Brian, Amy, Jessica, and Seth where the actors and would take turns with the camera.

After a few months of production Alex grew more aggressive, paranoid, and sleep deprived. He carried a hand held camera on his person at all times that was always recording. Due to his new aggressive nature the film was canceled and tucked away. Months to years later Alex gives Jay some tapes giving him strict instructions to burn them.

Jay decided against it and took the tapes home and forgot about them till the events of Marble Hornets. After viewing the types Jay though Alex could be in serious trouble and decided to try and find him. He discovered Alex has been missing for years and the search began.

During Jay's search his apartment was set on fire and he realized he had to be more careful about hiding his location. After that happened he moved to a motel and met Jessica. After making some pretty bad excuses about staying at the motel she caught on and Jay had to come clean.

After some more sleuthing, Jessica when missing after a run in with Alex. Jay's new mission was now to find Jessica and Amy. That's when he managed to find Tim Wright walking to his doctor's office.

Jay waited for montages before gathering the courage to talk to Tim he made a new excuse for his investigation, one that made sense. This one was he was finishing Alex's film for him and needed any types Tim had. Tim happily gave them over seeing he didn't have the proper equipment to play the types.

Most of the types where behind the scenes of Marble Hornets with a Bering known as the Operator in it. The Operator is like the being Slenderman but are not the same. The Operator will infect and influence its victims, a good example is Alex.

While searching around Jay and Tim visited a abandoned mental hospital where a hooded man is spotted. After that Tim searched up Marble Hornets and found Jay's cover story was a lie.

Even after yelling at Jay and thinking that they'll stay away from each other they ended up teaming up again. The two then did some more sleuthing they found a page in Tim's attic leading to a collage Alex when to to stay with Amy. That's when Jay notice Tim was hiding something in his pocket and managed to pin him down and take the type he tried hiding.

On the type was Jessica running into Masky who is Tim's aliterate personality, Hoodie, and Alex who tried shooting her. Thankfully Masky stopped him and Jessica escaped only to meet the Operator. The film then cut out till morning where we see her passed out on the side of what looks like a road.

The next day Jay came back armed with a pocket knife and zip ties. Tim caught onto this by the way Jay talked behind the door. The two struggled before Tim got the knife and zip ties away from Jay and when he when for the knife again, Tim pinned him down and tied his arms and legs together with the zip ties. He then left Jay at his house thinking he'll be safe and drove to the collage.

Jay did escape with Hoodie's help and got to the collage. After a few days of waiting and searching he managed to get into a locked building. Alex was there and was able to shoot Jay in his side, sending him to the ark.

The videos from this point on are uploaded by Tim. Tim seeing Alex killed Jay and Hoodie helping Jay escape the zip ties he though the two worked together. Tim then went into a panic looking for Jay before he spotted Hoodie and gave chase. In his escape Hoodie fell off the ledge and was killed (somehow). Tim then rushed to Hoodie's body and stole his pills back which Hoodie as been stealing in the past.

Days pass and Tim manage to find Alex and the two brawled. While fighting the area will constantly be changing and soon Tim was defeated. Alex when like every villain monologged for a while. During this time it's reviled Hoodie was just Brian in disguise. Tim then attacked again and this time conquered Alex with a stab to the neck and chest.

While bleeding out Alex explain that this was how the infection spread and the only why to stop it was to kill. Tim left Alex for dead and the film stoped when he collapsed by the stairs possible due to exhaustion or stress.

The last entry we see Jessica is still alive and Tim is doing sorta ok. Now lets press the rewind button and change a few things. What if no one died? Or what if they somehow come back from the ark? Lets see what will happen in this story.

On The Run
A Marble Hornets Story.