Chapter 18: The Drive

The car was silent other then the dull roar of the engine as Tim drove along. It's been about three hours since he picked Jay up and that entire time he hadn't said a word, he just stared out the window watching tree branches fly by. Tim mentally kicked himself for not finding Jay sooner but he had to be sure where to look first.

His first guess was the hospital but a part of him knew Alex wouldn't be dumb enough to take Jay to the most obvious spot so Tim and Brian went to the abandoned collage first and made their way towards Rosswood. Seems like Tim's first guess was right and because of his logic it could have cost Jay his life.

Tim shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he stars at the road before turning the radio on to play some random station to help drive away his unwanted thoughts. Instead of music or a random voice ranting about stupid topics he got static. Tim saw how Brian shifted in his seat at the sound of static before he quickly turned the radio off.

Silence overtook the car again before Tim heard soft snoring from the back seat indicating Jay fell asleep. Brian then turned to Tim as he spoke in a slightly horsed voice "Are you really gonna drop Jay off?" He had trouble getting the full sentence outs but managed as Tim shrugs "I don't really know, I know Alex is bound to find him ether way but he's already been through enough." A frown formed on Tim's face as he glanced momentarily at Brian before back at the road.

Brian nodded in agreement before leaning back in his seat "Then I guess it's just us two now." Brian said as Tim nodded. A small part of him didn't want to let Jay leave but it would be selfish to make him stay. Tim sighed softly as he sped down the road soon seeing some city lights, looks like it's time to stay at another motel for the night.

Yo guess what. I got a amino account now
http://aminoapps.com/p/ps36pn
Am on the Creepypasta Amino and I know Marble Hornets isn't creepypasta but it's the closet thing I got till someone makes a Marble Hornets Amino. Here you can see my art for the story and partake in polls that will effect the story so swing on by sometime!