Chapter 16: Escape Attempt

More days pass and Jay had been waiting patently for a rescue party but none came. Finally he had enough and started looking around the room for anyway to escape. The windows although open was a far drop down and the door was jammed in place, inside the room there was nothing but rubble. A frown formed on Jay's face as he paced around the room trying to form a idea on his escape.

The door would be to loud to try and brake down and the jump out the window could brake his legs or worse, kill him. Wait, there's a window underneath his leading to the next room, if Jay is just carefully enough he can manage to climb through and escape! Jay then ran to the window and carefully climbed out, all his confidence then ran dry as he glanced down at the ground below him. Swallowing the lump in his throats he manages to get his foot on the window ledge and safely got back inside.

Jay then had a mini heart attack when he saw a figure just walk by the door frame. He didn't have much to do as silently as he could ran to the entrance just one more floor beneath him. His foot steps painfully echoed through the building as he rushed to the first floor and towards the door way leading to the outside world. Just when he's about to make it outside a painful wave of static hits Jay like a ton of bricks and he nearly collapsed to the floor, but determined to escape he kept running out and away from the abandoned mental hospital.

While back at the hospital Alex's managed to unjam the door and looked inside the room Jay had escape. Once realizing Jay was gone Alex panicked slightly before regaining his composure. It's not like he can find Jay again and the only down side is that Tim and Brian are going to be keeping a closer eye on him. Till then Alex had to lay low until Jay uploads the next entry to find their location.

Just play the video and that's me right now XD I finally have the time to update my books! YAAAA 🎉🎉🎉