Chapter 9: Red

Oh ya'll are gonna hate me XD

Jay awoke to the sound of someone walking outside and sat up instantly. Who or what is outside? Is it Alex or worse the thing following him around? Fear set in as Jay snuck out of bed leaving a still sleeping Tim behind. He then creeped down the hallway to a window and glanced out to see the familiar color of light and dark blue stripes.

Ok at lest it's not that thing but still just at dangerous. Jay frowned as he instantly raced to lock the front door. He reached it just in time for Alex to try and open the now locked door. Jay shivered as he heard Alex aware from behind the door and when to look for another entrance.

Jay then got back to bed feeling safe around Tim as he curls up under the covers. He couldn't get back to sleep however, knowing Alex is outside kept his mind up with countless thoughts of what he could be doing. That's when he hears the backdoor opening.

Jay's blood ran cold when he realized he never locked the backdoor and shut his eyes tightly. He could hear Alex walking down the hallway looking in every room. Jay can only pray that Brian will make in through this night. That's when Jay heard something spilling on the ground and an extremely fowl odor, and in a single second it all hit him at once.

The odor was gasoline! Alex was gonna try to burn the place down with him, Brian, and Tim inside! Jay instantly shook Tim awake you groggily spoke "Jay? What the heck man?" "Tim we need to get Brian now. Alex is in the house." That got Tim to sit up instantly as he looked over at Jay "What? How did he even get in!?" "No time to explain, we need to get Brian and get the hell out of here!"

That's when the two heard a struggle and Alex dropping the gasoline can. Tim and Jay then rushed outside the room to see Brian and Alex in a fist fight and it appears Brian is winning having caught the taller male by surprise. "Brian come on!" Tim barked and Brian shoved Alex back who toppled over allowing a window of escape.

Jay then shoved his car keys into Tim's hands and pushed him towards the door "My car is out front! I'll meet you out there." Tim nodded and him and Brian rushed out the door leaving Jay behind who was rushing to find his camera.

He froze when the room turned a tint of red and black as the scent of smoke floods the house. Alex had managed to light a match setting blaze to the house with Jay trapped inside. Thankfully Jay managed to find his camera but by then the door was blocked with a wall of tall flames.

Jay was truly trapped with no escape is only exit gone and it would be a death wish to try and jump through. A whimper escaped Jay's mouth before turning into a coughing fit the smoke filling his lungs. It would be worth a shot to jump through the red flames. Jay readied himself and charged forward, the flames burned like hell itself but Jay made it through.

Looking around he saw the front door and tried for it. Locked, Jay having forgot in the heat of the moment that he locked it. He then tried braking it down with slams and kicks but slowly he was loosing strength. Jay's attempts where futile but he kept going till he collapsed on the floor.

"Help! Anyone please help me!" He cried out in true fear but no one came, no one answered his cries, or even tried getting to him. Jay's world was turning black as he lays on the floor coughing and wheezing.

Soon everything went completely black as blue and red lights flashed outside.