Chapter 35: For Scarlet

Another upload....this is the end.......... Anyways I hope you all love this and enjoy.......

Chapter 35: For Scarlet

  Dominic's POV

              I woke up to my body feeling numb. My eyes were bloody red. God, I can barely feel my inner wolf right now. As I start to move I was yank back to the wall. I growled. Was not in a mood for jokes not right now. I looked around I was in the bloody cell and my prisoners escape.

  "FUCK!" I yelled out loud only to hear my echo

  I tried turning into a wolf...... but  Torreya is in my system right now. Fuck you Connor. You will pay and so will your mate. Even her other mate... All of you will pay.

           "SHELDON!!!" I yelled

I yelled so loud that rocks were falling from the ceiling and the underground tunnel was shaking. That little twit better come soon before I lose it and go after him and take my anger out on him. Right now I am not in a mood to play games.

   Then I hear foot steps running. I looked up to see my dear sister Riley. She snickers and says "Karma got you brother."

  "Get me down. So I can go kill Sheldon and Connor and maybe his mate if I am still angry." I hissed

"Bro, too late." She says getting the key

"What?" I said

"Scarlet is dying on her own. She is on monitors." Riley says

    I laugh and said "Such a tragity."

"She did give birth to her third child, second son though. Named him Connor Nicholas Williams II. After the father." Sheldon my brother says then with his hand breaks the lock

"Where in bloody hell where you!" I yelled

"Places. My life doesn't revolve around you brother dearest." Sheldon says

 That tick me off. So with that I grab Sheldon my the neck and threw him at a  wall and said "Piss me off again lil brother you won't live to see another day."

  I let him go and started walking my way out of the gate. I didn't hear footsteps behind me and I turned around to see Riley helping Sheldon. I rolled my eyes and said "By today. We have people to kill and little time."

      "We are out Dom. We are tired of this all. We want nothing to do with you." Riley says

"Fine. If your not working for me your working against me." I said then snapped my fingers and three rogue standing in order

"Watch over these two. Make sure these two don't escape. Got it?" I said

"Yes sir.!" They command

"Excellent. Bye of dearest sister and brothet of mine." I said laughing evily up the stairs and into the light to head back up.................

Carter's POV

    Stefan went to go get some lunch since he hasn't eaten in a while. I stayed here watching over Scarlet. She was so cold, and helpless but I had hope in Connor. He would do anything for Scarlet. So he will find a way to save Scarlet.

     I wanted to do something so badly but what can I do? There was nothing I can do. She sit her and watch her die while Connor goes and finds a way. Why couldn't I be Connor? Connor will always look like the hero while I looked like the zero who just watched and did nothing.