Chapter 36: One Dies and Two Live

You all commented on Carter's death....This story isn't over yet. Okay...I hope you all love this chapter........

Chapter 36: One Dies and Two Live

HOURS LATER!!

No One's POV

          GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!! Liam shouts

            He SAID HE WANTED TO DIE!! Edwin shouted

            WHO CARES! HE NEEDS TO GO TO ONE NOW!! Liam shouts using Alpha tone but it wasn't as strong as Connor's Alpha tone since Liam wasn't born an Alpha. 

        Everyone nodded and Edwin and Blake grabbed Connor. They run off carrying him. In full speed to the hospital...They couldn't let Connor die even though we were in strict orders to let him die. No pack should let their Alpha die.

        Dominic is dead sir. James says looking at Liam

           Liam nodded and said "Take care of the body. I am going to the hospital.."

   On the way there Liam was shaking his head. How could he let things get this far this ugly. Connor just almost commit suicide killing Dominic. His wife Scarlet was on dead bed. While Carter was knocked out. The twins were with Connor's family while the new born was in the hospital. This family was messed up.

   Then Liam remembered what Connor had told him before we went into war "If anything happens to me, give the title to my wife and she will give the title of Alpha to my son. That's all I ask of you Liam." That last talk with Connor repeated over and over in Liam's head....

   While Liam was getting to the hospital....Edwin and Blake just got to the hospital with Connor and no sign of waking up. Edwin shouts "HELP!! WE NEED HELP!!"

     The pack doctor comes  with the nurses and they placed Connor in the stretcher and took him off. Then Connor's mom and dad run over to the boys and asked "What happened?"

 "You told Connor one must die and two will live. Connor decided he was the one to die. We tried to stop him but he was committed to this." Edwin explained

           "HE WHAT!!" Connor's mom and dad yelled

"Wait where is Carter? What did Connor do?" Connor's dad says 

"He is in the room with Scarlet passed out. Connor drugged him with Torreya to make him pass out so Carter wouldn't do anything to stop him. Plus he told us that Carter was suppose to take care of his family now." Blake says

   "None of you stopped him!!" Connor's dad says

"We tried to....Connor just gave us orders and we followed. He went after Dominic and sent the whole pack to war with his pack. When we killed the rogues we went looking for him and he was on the floor with blood everywhere. Liam ordered us to take him to the hospital and to screw Connor's orders." Naya says

 "He did this for Scarlet?" Connor's Mom says

"He did. Said if he couldn't have her then Carter can have her. We tried but Connor is stubborn headed." Liam says walking inn...........

           Stefan's POV

      I woke up with the world's biggest headache... I moved and then I fell to the floor face first. I groaned and notice I was in a hospital room. I was in a hospital room. Then I saw Carter on the other couch all limped out. Passed out.