Chapter 3

Slipped away-Avril lavigne
I woke up the next morning and did my normal routine.I head downstairs and eat some cereal but I haven't seen Aaron. "Aaron!we'll be late.Come downstairs and have breakfast!"
I yell but there was no response."Are you stuck in the bathroom again?I swear I'm gonna-"
I yell as I run to his room but when I open the door I find his room in a mess. The wardrobe was flipped over along with the desk. The bathroom door looked like it was ripped out of its hinges. The window was broken and thete were blood stains on his carpet. I was soo freacking scared. I looked at his bed and saw a note stained with blood. I raised my shaking hands and take the note and my breath got caught in my throat. I read the note over and over again but I just couldn't believe it.

"You have to bring forty-million dollars by midnight to save your brother's life and don't tell anyone or else you and the person will be killed."                                                               -Unknown

I was so shocked I started crying. All I could think about was whether my brother was safe.I began to have a panic attack which I haven't had in a long time.I quickly ran into the bathroom to get my pills. When I get there I realise all the pills and bottled up medicines have been taken. Clearly,I know this is the doing of my brother's kisnapper. I go to the kitchen to get some water to calm myself down. Now I know what to do. Mackenzie Brown you have to set up a plan. I'm sitting on the floor thinking of a plan. I hug my knees and rest my head on the wall and start to cry. Silent sobs at first then wails. Loud choking wails. Why me? Why Aaron? He'd never do anything to hurt anyone. Right?

Hey.I hope you enjoyed this chapter.pls rate,vote,comment and don't forget to follow.  Have a good day and 👉✌