Chapter 11

I hear birds chirping outside the window. I open my eyes and I'm suddenly blinded by the sun rays. I turn my face in the  opposite direction and see Ethan in my bed. He looks so cute and kissable right now. Wait, what! No Kenzie don't think like that. He doesn't see you like that plus he's still a player! I scold myself. His voice snaps me out of my daydream.
"Take a picture. It'll last longer." He smirks.
"Sorry. Don't want anymore nightmares." I say with a smirk. He rolls his eyes and stands up and stretches whiles I just watch as his muscles flex. Oh fudge nuggets, he is fine! He chuckles and grins at me.
"You said that out loud." He states and I turn a deep shade of red. I stand up and walk to the bathroom as he exits the room and I take my bath. I come out of the bathroom and decide on a maroon sweatshirt with 'sugar' on it. I wear a pair of black sweatpants and white Jordan's.  I look at my wrists and see the cuts on them and I cover them with the sleeves of my sweatshirt. I look in the mirror and a tear slips down my cheek.
"What have I become?" I ask myself quietly. I wipe the tears off my cheeks and take my phone from the night stand. I look in the mirror again and put on a fake smile and walk downstairs.
"Hey snow white." The guy I think is called James said because he looks just like his twin. I roll my eyes at him.
"I will break you down like a fraction." I snap.
"Feisty, I like it." He smirks.
"Uh...huh" I hear someone say distractedly. That's when I realize that someone else is in the room. Grayson. He scares the shit out of me with all his stares and the mischievous look in his eyes but he is attractive. He smiles at me and I smile back.
Pic of twins 👇

I walk into the kitchen and see Ethan shirtless and wearing grey sweatpants. I look at his defined back and watch as his tan muscles flex whiles he cooks. At the moment he is soo fine except from Nick Bateman cause he is hotter than fire itself.
"Take a picture. it'll last longer." He smirks and puts a stack of cinnamon pancakes in front of me and in front of him.
"If I do my phone screen will crack, Sorry." I smirk
"Feisty, that's what I like." He says and forks a big piece of pancake into his mouth. I roll my eyes at his childish behaviour and finish my pancakes. I get up and walk to the sink to wash my plate when another plate is put in the sink. I turn around and glare at him.
"I'm definitely not doing your dishes." I say.
"Actually you, Lola and Bethany are all doing the dishes because you didn't help with the pancakes." He smirks.
"But that isn't fair. The boys also didn't help." I pout
"My warehouse, my rules plus we need to get ready. How do you think we look like this everyday." He says pointing to his face and his abs. The rest of the guys enter followed by Bethany and Lola.
"Girls, the sink awaits." The boys grin and Bethany and Lola and I groan out loud. The boys leave and Lola turns to look at us. "Okay, I'm wiping, Bethany you're rinsing and Mackenzie you're on washing duty." She says and I nod and get to work.

I know.  This is a short chapter. Anyways pls vote, comment, rate and comment if you want. Pic of Bethany above👆 and peace.