Chapter 10

Nightmare begins
"Help!Help!" I shout as I run out of my house. Kylie and her parents are passing by and ask me what's wrong.
"I came back from the birthday party and I called my mum and there was no response so I run to her room to see her lying on the floor in a pool of blood." I say as tears roll down my cheeks and my hands shake in fear and shock. They quickly call an ambulance and take my mother to the hospital. Aaron and I join the Anderson's and head to the hospital. When we arrive I run to the lady at the front desk.
"I'm looking for Elizabeth Brown." I say
"Shes in room 478." She says and I run towards the staircase and run as fast I can up the stairs to the third floor with Kylie, Aaron and the parents. When I reach the door a doctor opens it with a sad look on his face.
"How is she, is she alright?!" I practically shout.
"Are you a family member?"
"Yes. My brother and I." I say
"You can go in but the rest please stay here." I enter the room and go to my mother's side and Aaron stays at the door given me some space.
"Please wake up, this can't be real." I cry. My mother sits up and looks at me but she doesn't look like herself.
"You did this. If it weren't for your party you could have helped." She says with a hurt expression on her face which makes me cry harder. She lays back down and there's a loud beep in the room indicating my mother's heart has failed.
"I'm sorry. Don't leave me!" I yell as my body shakes violently with tears blurring my vision. I her a scream and turn and see Aaron and Kylie being shot in the head and cry harder knowing that this is my fault.
"I'm sorry!" I continue to scream, shout and cry the words out but nothing happens. They're all dead.

Nightmare ends

"Kenzie, Kenzie, Kenzie!" A voice shouts and I open my eyes and see Ethan laying next to me with his eyes filled with concern and I continue to cry. I have had a lot of nightmares of my mothers death with hwr saying its my fault but this one is one of the worst ones with Aaron and Kylie getting killed. I begin to have a panic attack and choked out the word 'water'. He quickly runs to the kitchen and comes back with a glass of water. I drink it and he takes the glass from me. I bring my knees to my chest and rest my head on them.
"What's wrong." He asks. I take in a deep breath to calm my nerves. "Since my mother died and my dad left her I've been having nightmares and panic attacks. I take some pills to help but they got stolen when my brother was kidnapped." I say and he pulls me into his chest.
"Everything will be alright."he says nd cuddles with me placing a kiss on my forehead and I feel butterflies creep into my stomach but remind myself not to get used to this and cuddle deeper into his chest and fall asleep.

That's it for this chapter. Pls rate vote and comment because when I was typing this on my phone there was a problem with my keyboard which made It hard to type but I still continued for you guys. And i want to give a shoutout to @Rappel__. Vid above👆 and peace ✌