Chapter 13

I just finished watching movies with Kylie in the living room and she's asleep. I check the time and I realize it's 11:40pm and I have to get ready to discuss the issue about my brother. I walk upstairs and quietly enter my room and wear the same clothes and make-up I wore when I came to the warehouse. I think I'll call it my undercover disguise. Whatever. Once I'm done I tip toe to the back door and open it quietly and sneak out into the night. I decide I'll run to the park since it's a 15 minutes walk.
All I could think about was what was happening to my brother. What were they doing to him? Is he still alive? Is he hurt? I am soo lost in thought I didn't realize I hit a trashcan and fell down. At least it's a good thing it fell on me or else it would've made noise. I get up and continue running until I reach the park at 12:10am. I walk to the secluded part of the park and see a figure standing there in the dark. I obviously figured it is the person who told me to come. I walk up to the person and tap the person on his shoulder.
"I'm here." I say and he turns around and smirks evily.
"All I have to say is that if you want to save your brother you have to replace him." The guy says. I sigh and agree. He grabs me roughly and shoves me into a van I didn't even notice was there. I feel tears on my cheeks and I quickly wipe them away. I have to do this for my brother.

~^~
The van suddenly stops and I look outside and see we're in a deserted place and I check the time on watch and it was 4:20am. I see a figure sneak out of the big building in front of the van but I didn't give any thought about it. The guy grabs my arm soo tight and pulls me out of the van to the door. He opens it and we enter the building and walk down the longest hallway I've ever walked on. We walk to the end of the hallway until we reach a big wooden door. The guy knocks on the door and a muffled voice responds.
"Who is it?"
"It's me, Mark." The guy who I'm guessing his name is Mark says.
"Come in." The voice behind the door responds. It opens and Mark shoves me in.

Hey guys. Intentionally made the chapter short to build the suspense. Who do you think is behind the door? Pls rate vote comment and follow for more interesting books. Vid above 👆 and peace ✌.