Chapter 4

Its 9:00pm now and I cant believe I've been crying for 11 hours!. I'm shocked I'm still alive. I get up and walk to my bedroom to change. I have to go save my brother. I wear a black body suit and a black beanie but because I don't want anyone to recognize me or remember how I look like if I escape I put on black heavy mascara and eyeliner and lipstick. I ran downstairs and realized I don't know where to go look for him so I walk back to my brothers room to look for I don't know, a clue? When I enter the room I search around until I find the address on a paper under the bed. I check the time and its almost 3am. I grab my phone to call Kylie. You're probably wondering why I'm calling her. You see the kidnapper was smart enough to steal my btothers car so I need kylie's car because she doesn't like using it apparently.

"Hi Kenzie, what can I do for you at....2:45 in the morning."she yells through the phone. I pull it away from my ear due to her yelling.

"Kylie sorry to bother you but its urgent and I need to borrow your car, please."

"Wha..you know I don't want to use it now. What if something happened to it?"

"Nothing will happen. I promise."

"Ugh,fine.But if I see a single scratch.."

"Thank you a lot. I owe you, so I'm coming over for it?"

"Yeah sure."
I ran out of the house to her house which was just a few houses after mine. When I reach her house she had already parked the car outside with the key under the car. I start the car and head towards the bad side of town. I'm supposed to find a big warehouse down an alley.

~^~
I park the car across the road and head towards the alley, putting my hands in my pockets and keeping my head down. I continue walking to make myself fit in with the darkness surrounding me. Good thing I wore my black high tops. I put my hands in my pocket and continue walking down the alley. I then take a right and a left until I face the backdoor of the warehouse.
Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale, who am I kidding this isn't working. I raise my shaking hand and open the door and I must say the interior is lovely. I am currently in the kitchen and there's a crystal chandelier hanging over the kitchen table. I take sturdy steps inside until I hear footsteps so I hide under the kitchen table. "So what will we do with Aaron." My eyes widen and I keep listening to the conversation. "I mean his sister hasn't showed up to bail him out by giving us the money he stole from our drug money." I recognized that voice was Ethan's and I gasp not only because of money but about my brother working for a drug dealer. The room goes quiet and I feel two arms lift me up.

I hope u liked the chapter.pls vote comment and follow. Pic of Ethan above ☝. Shout out to Afriqanne for helping me edit this book and peace✌