Chapter 15

Kylie's Pov
I quickly get up and walk to my room. The tears flow out of me but they are silent. Why would Kenzie do something like this? I stare at the note and crumple it. I sit still thinking.

Connor's Pov
"Where's Kylie?" The guys turn for a moment, shrug and then get back to their game. I yell a sarcastic thank you and walk away. I check the kitchenette, the lobby and the basement. That's when I remember the rooms. I bound up the stairs and move in the direction of Lola and Bethany 's room when I hear muffled sounds from Mac and Kylie's room. I walk up to it and knock.
"Mackenzie, Kylie you in there?" There is silence, then footsteps  and the door opens. It's Kylie. She looks like she's been crying but she still looks really beautiful.
"Oh, hey Connor." She gives me a little wave.
"What's up?" She asks
"Just wanted to check on...." before I finish, Kylie collapses in my arms and begins to cry.
"She's gone." She sobs
"Who?" I ask confused
"Kenzie." She cries
I take her into the room and sit her down on the bed and sit beside her. I realized her hand has been in a fist all this while.
"What happened?" I ask. She opens my hand and releases her clenched fist.
"Read it."
"When did she leave?" I ask
"I found it this morning. But I don't know when she left exactly." She looks me in the eyes and says that Kenzie is not going to be safe out there."

~^~
I wake up in a dark room which looks like a cell. I try to move but I realize I'm tied to a chair. Memories of the past events start to flood my head and I rub my head in pain. I try to wiggle myself out of the rope but it's tied tightly behind the chair.
"Did you have a good nap." Francis says.
I glare at his dim figure and let out a low growl.
"You son of a-" I yell but he cut me off.
"Don't waste your energy. You're gonna need it." He smirks
The next thing he said made my blood ran cold.

"Mark! Tell Dave to bring the torture equipments.

Ethan's Pov
I'm in the lounge room laying down listening to music when someone repeatedly taps me on my shoulder.
"What do you want?" I ask. I open my eyes and see Connor with a serious expression on his face.
"We need to talk." He says
I stand up and walk to my office whiles Connor follows behind me. I sit down as he closes the door. He sits in front of me.
"What's up?" I ask curiously as I spin my fidget spinner.
"Mackenzie run away to find her brother and she said she may never come back. And no one knows where she is." Connor says disturbed. "She can be in danger."
I stop spinning the fidget spinner and put it down on the table.
"How do you know?" I ask not believing what he said.
He drops a paper on the table.
"Read." Is all he says and when I'm done the only word that comes out of my mouth is easy and simple.
"Shit"

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. Pls rate vote comment and follow for more interesting books. vid above👆  and peace✌