Chapter 6

I woke up screaming with tears running down my cheeks. I had a nightmare that Aaron was killed  until I remembered the events of yesterday. I can't lose Aaron, he's my twin brother and my only blood relative. I check the drawer beside my bed for pills for my PTSD but I don't find any so I'll have to buy some. I check my alarm clock and bolt out of bed when I realize I'm  late for school. I enter my shower and I grab my razor and make a few lines as the water falls on my body and stings the cut. I feel tears prickling at the corner of my eyes and I just think ' why me'. I continue with my normal morning routine and wear my blue pastel jeans and and a black hoodie Aaron gave me and slip on my white vans. I apply my lip balm and head off to school. I skipped breakfast because I really wasn't hungry but I took a granola bar with me.

~^~
I am busy thinking about what job I should get to earn some money I don't realize I bump into Connor. He turns around and grins at me and I apologize and start walking inside the school building. I'm already late for Spanish so I hurry to my locker for my books and rush to class. I open the door and everyone turns to look at me.
"Brown, why are you late?"
"I...uh...I woke up late, lo siento."
"Well I guess it won't be wrong to give you detention would it? Now take your seat." Miss Rodríguez Says.
I walk to my desk and sit down so I can pay attention to the lesson but someone taps my shoulder. I turn in my seat and glare at the person. Low and behold its Ethan and he's smirking.
"What do you want?" I whisper yell.
"Do you want to sit with me at lunch?" He asks
"You kidnap my brother and I have to pay a huge amount of money to save his life and now you're asking me if I want to sit with you at lunch? What the he'll dude!" I growl.
His smirk falls of his face and he sighs. "Wait, just calm-"
"Grey, Brown. Detention. " Miss Rodríguez yells.
I turn around in my seat and face the board.

~^~
Class ended and I'm walking to my locker to put my books on so I can go for lunch. I enter the cafeteria and get in the queue. I take two slices of pizza and a can of soda. I head over to my table to see Kylie talking on her phone.
"Hi Kyles." I sit beside her and smile. She hangs up grinning.
"What happened? You look very excited." I say.
"Well I forgot to tell you but my cousin Nick who you used to have a crush on came to stay because my parents travelled and I just got a call my parents are coming home so my annoying cousin is leaving. " Kyles says with a smile on her face.
She looks to my side with wide eyes.
"What's wrong Kylie?"I ask but she doesn't reply so I looked to my side to see Ethan grinning at me. Something inside me snaps but I stay calm.
"What are you doing here?" I ask him.
"Since you won't sit with me at lunch I thought I'd come over and sit with you."he replies
"Ok, how about you leave? " I say through gritted teeth.
"I think I like it here" he says grinning.  I sigh as I finish my lunch and turn to look at him.
"Fine. Sit here but the bell will go in 3...2...1. Have fun." I get up and leave with Kylie at my side.

Hi guys.I hoped you liked this chapter. Pls vote comment and follow for more interesting books. Check the video above☝. That is a wrap and Peace✌.