Chapter 14

The walls of the room were red with black furniture and a wooden desk with a man with white hair and grey eyes who seemed to be in his fifties. I know that man. I remember him from a picture my mother had when I was young. It was of my dad, Francis. He kidnapped my brother, his own son and is torturing him. What insane person is this?! I'm snapped out of my thoughts when a sickly sweet voice interrupted.
"Hi darling, did you miss me?" Francis said with an evil smirk.
"You ruthless human being! Where is my brother?" I yell and glare at him.
"Is that how you greet your fath-" he says but I cut him off.
"You are not my father! I'll rather go to hell." I snap.
"Interesting that you'll say that. Mark take her to hell." He says with an evil smirk.
Mark immediately grabbed my arm and I fail to get out of his grip.
"I hate you!" I yell as I'm dragged away to my chamber of hell. I'm taken to the sub-basement into a room full of chambers. I see Aaron's body in one cell and I do the stupidest thing I could think of. I punch Mark in the face and make a beeline towards Aaron.
"Aaron are you okay!?" I yell. He looks up dazed.
"Kenzie? Kenzie watch out!" He says and before I can process anything I'm hit in the head with a bat and the last thing I hear is Aaron screaming my name.

~^~
Kylies pov

I wake up and look at the other side of the couch but I don't see Mackenzie. I let out a yawn and walk towards the kitchen and I see Connor making breakfast shirtless. SHIRTLESS! He turns around and smiles at me and I being  the weird person I am didn't notice because my eyes were glued on his abs and everything but his eyes.
"Like what you see?" He asks with a smirk.
"Yes. I mean no!" I reply. "Anyways have you seen Mackenzie?" I say worriedly.
"No. I haven't seen her." Connor replied in the same tone. I ran out of the kitchen and into the living room and find a note on the couch. I pick it up and my breath got caught in my throat when I read what was on the piece of paper.

Kylie, if you see this, I'm trying to get my brother back and I might never come back. Don't tell the guys else they'll come looking for me. It's dangerous. Bye for now.
                                                Kenzie

Hey guys! I hope you like the chapter and sorry if it's a bit short. Pls rate vote comment and follow for more interesting books. Pic of Francis above👆 and peace✌