Chapter 16

Ethan's pov
I'm sooo confused. Why would she go and save her brother whiles we're working on it and she should not worry? Out of anger I pull my hair and I suddenly regret it.
"Oww!" I yell.
Connor comes in with a worried expression on his face.
"You alright?" He asks and it made me angrier.
"No! I'm not freaking alright. Mackenzie is in trouble. How can I be alright! Who knows what that monster is doing to her right now!" I growl. Connor seems to get angry.
"You think I don't freaking know that! Her bestfriend is also hurting and I'm doing all the comforting! Do you know how hard it is to see the one you love hurting, do you!" He growls back.
I freeze and answer in a stiff voice. "Yes I do. I'm gonna blow off some steam." I say and leave him to cool off. I go to the basement and start punching a punching bag I got when I saw my parents die in front of me.

Later that night...
We're all in the lounge room when there was a knock at the back door. Connor shoots me a look and I tell James to lock Bethany and Lola in their room and he complies. The rest of us go to the back door and hold up our guns. We open the door slowly and see Aaron's best friend Josh.
"What are you doing here and where is Aaron?" Grayson asks shocked. " I know where he is. We have to save him. He's in trouble." Josh says panting like he just run 20 miles.

Hey guys. Thanks for reading. rate vote and comment if you want more interesting books. Pic of Josh above👆 and peace✌