Chapter 19

Mackenzie's pov
I wake up with a pounding headache. I look around and realize I'm in a room that is kinda similar to my old room but different. I try to get off the bed but I can't. I am chained to it. WHAT THE HECK! IS THIS FIFTY SHADES OF GREY?! Suddenly the door opens and Francis enters with an evil look in his eyes.

"What the hell is this! Why am I chained to the freaking bed!" I yell and he gets angry but it's suddenly replaced with a mischievous look in his eyes. He comes closer to me and whispers roughly in my ear.

"Do not attempt to move." He rips of the body suit I have been wearing since I arrived. I whimper and he glares at me. I start to move back away from him on the bed in my underwear with tears running down my cheeks. I start to have a panic attack.

"Leave me alone." I say in a weak voice which makes him smirk while coming closer to me. He tries to pull me closer to him.

"This is your punish-" before he could finish there was a big 'BAM' and the door slammed open.

Ethan's pov
I tell the girl's to get ready and gather the weapons while the guys and I discuss how the plan would work.

"So James I need you and Lola to go to the second basement or dungeons where he likes to keep people to get Aaron." I say while the girl's come and join us to know what's going on.

"Okay" James and Lola agree.

"And Grayson I need you and Bethany to be on guard in the corridors."

"Alright" Grayson and Bethany agree.

"Connor, Kylie and I will get Mackenzie and you Josh will be in the van ready for our escape. You will park it out of sight behind the trees a few metres behind the building since it's a forest."

"Okay" Josh also agrees. We load all the weapons into the van and start heading to Francis house or whatever he calls it.

~^~Josh parks the car at the place we agreed on and we all sneak towards the front of the building while Josh guards the car

~^~
Josh parks the car at the place we agreed on and we all sneak towards the front of the building while Josh guards the car.
"I'll call for backup if needed." I tell Josh before I also sneak towards the building.
We deactivate the cameras in the front of the house and open the door slowly and enter.

There's no one in the corridors at the moment so Grayson and Bethany hide behind a secret wall no one knows about except for us. Lola and James sneak towards another secret entrance we know which leads into the basement. Connor, Kylie and I go up the stairs leading to Francis office and to some rooms.

When we reach the top of the stairs Connor sees some people walking around so we hide behind a wall and shoot them with tasers and they fall to the ground silently and pass out. Kylie quickly sets a timer for a bomb we hid in a picture frame and on the staircase railings.

We enter a door which leads to a whole new corridor with rooms meant for Francis. Kylie starts setting bombs around the corridor and we walk quietly until we heard a whimper from one of the rooms.

Kylie's eyes widen and she mouths 'that's Mackenzie.' I walk towards the door and gently try to open it but realize it's locked. I move back a bit and kick the door and it slams open. What I see makes my blood boil and all I see is red.

Mackenzie's pov
Ethan immediately pins Francis to the floor and starts beating the sh*t out of him and knocks him out. Connor starts setting bombs around the room while Kylie runs towards me and opens the lock of the chains with a bobby  pin.

She hugs me and gives me extra clothes she brought in case of anything to put on. Ethan carries me while Connor and Kylie stand In front of us leading us out. We ran into the other corridor down the stairs. We meet Bethany and James at the entrance with Lola and Grayson supporting Aaron  and we ran behind the building towards the forest. Kylie presses a button which makes the bombs go off which blows the house into bits while we enter the back of a van.

I sit down in the corner in one of the seats at the back with Kylie by me while I hug her and cry while she also comforts me. She lets go and starts to clean my wounds and bandage them and Bethany and Lola climb over the seats in front to join us.

"Kenzie don't worry you'll be safe. We're all here for you." Kylie says and Bethany and Lola agrees

"You're right. Thanks for being here for me. I appreciate it." I say and Kylie, Bethany and Lola smile in reply. I look at Aaron at the opposite corner of where I'm sitting and the girl's tell me to go on and they go back to their seats to give us privacy.

I shift closer to my brother and he turns to look at me and gives me a weak smile. A tear rolls down my cheek and I hug him.

"I've missed you soo much." I whisper in his chest as he strikes my hair.

"I've missed you too. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the gang and everything. I didn't think you could handle it at the moment. I guess I really messed up." Aaron says and lets out a sigh. I turn his head towards me.

"You didn't mess up. It's not your fault and you know that. All that matters is that we're safe." I say

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed the chapter and rate vote and comment if you want more interesting books. Vid above👆and peace✌.