Chapter 15

Gerard's POV

I knew I was in a hospital, I could hear the familiar evening noise of machines, I could feel the prick of a needle in my vein and I freaked out, unfortunately I couldn't move but my heart rate spiked enough for a nurse to coming running in.

"What? What is it, why are you anxious?" 'Why am I anxious? I have a fuckin needle in my arm! Take it out please! Take it out.'
She obviously couldn't read minds.

She walked away. So, all I need to do is work myself up to get a nurse. If I'm going to die might as well have fun... wait.. die?

Memories flooded into my brain, Them, knives, cutting, I love you... Frank. Frank! Oh god, what will he think, this wasn't me, I do love you this wasn't supposed to happen, this is not what I had planned.

-Oh darling, this was not what We had planned either, We wanted you dead yet here we are.

'Get out of my FUCKING BRAIN. I was going to be okay, I was going to be with Frank. Why do you have to ruin my life?'

-Because of what you did. Did you forget why you haven't talked in three years?

I shook my head, I knew why. But that didn't mean I deserved all this shit. No one should ever have to go through this. Except me because I was... I deserve everything bad thing that came my way. So how the hell did I get this perfect Frank?

-You don't deserve him. You deserve death and after We finish you, We'll get him.

'No! What did he do to you? Leave him alone you bastard!'

-Language Gee

'Only Frank can call me that'

-You'll never see him again.

'You'll never get me alive, you'll never take me alive, you'll never get me alive, and I'm still here!'

"Gee, Gee wake up please!" I felt a grip on my hand. Frankie? With every muscle I had, I squeezed his hand. "Oh Gee, you're awake!" I felt his soft lips against mine, I opened my eyes and kissed him back.

A lot of things happened. I saw on of Them behind Frank holding a dagger, I screamed

'NO DON'T HURT HIM! HURT ME KILL ME JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE!'

Frank stroked my face and I faintly heard him tell me everything was okay. I wished that were true.

'If I'm going to die, I might as well talk to him.'

"F-Frankie... wait." He interrupted me, how rude. "Frank... I love you." Looked at me in shock, oh god did I do this wrong. "Is this a dream?" I shook my head, "No, this is real Frankie... though I wish it weren't." His face showed that he was thinking I don't love him. "No, it's just... I wish I weren't dying." My eyes stung and I started to cry silently, "No, you can't die, please, stay alive, stay alive for me."

Of course I wanted to stay alive! I wanted to live only for him. I didn't love me, but I loved him, I'd stay alive for him and only him. My family abandoned me here and never visited me, I knew my brother had tried once but my parents didn't want him too. Apparently, suicide is contagious. I heard Frank, "They aren't real! I am, touch me!"

My mind went straight to the gutter, I raised my arm and touch his beautiful face, I decided I might as well kiss him so I pulled him down and our lips crashed together, "I love you. I love you so much... but They will get you go They don't get me. They did this to me, it wasn't me I swear!" I knew he didn't believe me, how could imaginary things hurt me? But there was evidence, how did I cut when there was no blade to be found?

He told me he believed me but he said they weren't real. I started to cry and I beet his chest with all my strength but it wasn't that hard because it was so weak from the blood loss. "They are, They are make Them leave. Make Them go away!" I slumped back into my bed. "It's okay! I'll fight them all of just to save you." I wanted to cry because I knew he loved me but I already was.

A nurse came in, she pushed aside Frank and asked him what he did, after he told her she asked if she wanted him to leave, "Stay." She left, "Im sorry." "Make no apology, it's death or victory, you wanted to fight them off just to make me happy. I always thought his die alone. I thought I'd love to die alone. But now that I've met you, I'm so glad you're here." I had to pause constantly because I wasn't used to using my voice and it cracked a lot. "How king has it been since you've talked? And why to me?" I didn't know why I smiled, "They said They'd kill me. If I.. if I spoke. But it would be painful like this."

I observed his face, it was beautiful and easy to draw, I noticed a small hole near his lip, he must used to have a lip ring. "What are you thinking about?" I was curious as to why he was just staring into space. "Why? What did you do to deserve this! You haven't done anything!"
Then everything went black and I saw what I did.. I saw what happened that made this hell.