Dinner with Hannibal Lector

At the end of the day, Will followed Hannibal outside into the car park. Hannibal's car was, not a surprise to Will, a silver F-type Jaguar. Will stood in awe for a moment before proceeding to join Hannibal in the car. "Will your parents mind me coming over?" Will asked as they pulled out of the school car park and onto the road. Hannibal smiled a little before saying "My dad is out on a business trip to France and my mother wont be home till around 9. It will be fine" He could see that Will was still tense "Don't worry." he said as he put his hand on Will shoulder in an attempt to calm him.

it took roughly 20 minutes to get to Hannibal's house which was a huge towering house. It wasn't so much as a mansion but it was still huge, especially to Will who lived in a small three bed roomed semi detached house. Hannibal climbed out of his car shortly followed by Will. 

"Your house is huge" Will exclaimed making Hannibal smirk. "Thank you William" Hannibal said as he opened the door and held it open so Will could go inside. Will stepped into the door way and removed his shoes at of common decency and left them by the door. Hannibal followed Will out of the hall way and into the dining room. in the middle of the room stood a large oak wood table surrounded by chairs that matched its design. Will didn't say anything he simply admired the simple yet interesting detail of the room. it perfectly described the type of person Hannibal Lector was.

Hannibal led Will into the kitchen and immediately started cooking. as Will watched Hannibal move effortlessly around the kitchen making a five star looking meal, he was unsure as to where to put himself.  "Do you need any help?" Will asked Hannibal. He just shook his head "but you could go and set the table in the dining room for me" Hannibal gave a smile. Will nodded and left the room. After setting the table Hannibal brought in the food. "Smells delicious"Will complimented. "Thank you, William" They at in silence as they ate. It wasn't an awkward silence. it was a comfortable silence as they savored every mouthful of the food Hannibal had prepared. 

After eating, Will helped Hannibal clean up while just asking each other random questions. @"How old are you Will?" Hannibal asked as he dried the pan. "17. What about you?" Will replied. "I am also 17" Will nodded while placing a plate on the draining board for Hannibal to dry up. "When is your birthday?" Will asked out of curiosity. "14th of September. You?" Hannibal was a little younger than Will, which surprised him because he defiantly looked older. "5th of September. You are younger than me" Hannibal turned to Will "You sound surprised at that Will." he said "You didn't tell me i had missed your birthday" Will looked down at his socked feet. "You just seem older than you are" Will sighed "It's fine because you didn't know and nobody ever remembers" Hannibal looked sad that everybody forgot poor Wills birthday but he changed the subject.

"Shall we watch TV?" Will looked up. Hannibal could still see the hurt in his eye but he tried to smile to cover it "OK. sounds good". They two boys went into Hannibal's large living room and watched TV until 7 pm before Hannibal offered to take Will home. After saying goodbye to Hannibal, Will walked into his house very happy with his evening.