Chapter 55

Will kept up with his dream journel and it soon became part of his routine that whenever he woke up, he wrote.
Will was back at school in two days, he was looking forward to getting back into a routine, he figured that his bullies were now a year above so they should lay off and in a way he was going to enjoy spending the next two years with Hannibal.

He figured he would stay pleasant and hope they could continue being friends but he wasn't sure due to how he was actively avoiding him. Will didn't want to hear Hannibal to stay away because of the hassle he has caused him over the last year. But he still liked him and it was only for his safety and Will hoped Hannibal would be able to see this.
Dean would be in his second year so he can also spend time with him too which was nice. Dean went back go his house yesterday and they had only been able to communicate through texts because he was scared his dad would catch him if they were talking on the phone. Dean had already expressed the fact that his father had no interest in this and the same went for Wills dad but he was well out of the picture.

Will packed his backpack with all the schooling essentials that he had not been able to use this last year and left it by the door for an easy first day. He also got together his clothes for the day and set them aside ready. After he had got all of this together, he set off cleaning the house. Every nock and cranny was sparkling by the time he finished and he stepped back to admire his handy work. There was a sudden knock at the door which pulled Will from the trance he was in and he made his way to open it.
Dr Stephens stood on the other side of the door with a small but noticeable glare on her face.
"Hey Doc, whats up?"Will asked before he answered his own question. "We had a session today!"
She nodded and let herself in.
"Shoes off. I just cleaned" Will said quickly as he shut the door. "Please"
She obliged and started having a look around.
"So why didn't you call to cancel?" She asked, peering into the emaculate kitchen.
"I honestly completely forgot and I was cleaning the house before I went back to school" Will replied, looking slightly ashamed of his actions.
"Its ok. I noticed your bag is all ready to go too. Good to be organised"
Will smiled proudly.
"Yes and all my clothes are ready to go too"
The Doctor smiled. "Do you feel better after getting rid of that nervous energy you were carrying about going back to school?"
Will liked slightly confused at this question. "I just wanted to be ready. WhaT do you mean?"
"You never took me as a well organised person, you always seemed to have forgotten something and your house is very tidy and everything is sorted" She said "two days before anything starts again"
Will hadn't even thought of it that way.
"I guess your right." Will rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh, can I get you a drink or anything?"
"No, no. I was just stopping by to make sure you are OK. Don't forget our session on Tuesday. I would very much like to talk about your first day with you."
"Of course, Doctor. Ill see you then"
They walked to the door together and Will let her out with a short goodbye before realising how much cleaning up has tired him out and he decided to get an early night.