Chapter 42

*with Hannibal*

He felt two strong arms wrap around him as he fell and lift him onto the bed while shouting for a nurse. Hannibal cried out in pain when he felt pressure on his fresh wound as the detective tried to slow the bleeding while they waited.
Hannibal was drifting in and out of consciousness. They say your life flashes before you eyes when you die. But Hannibal wasn't dying so in his case it was a happy memory. One he had of school and William lbefore it all went to shit.

They were both sitting said by side in the lunch hall, Will had just made a passing comment about a teacher which made him giggle. In that moment, everything was perfect. He had a great boyfriend and school was going well he was predicted As and A*s in all his subjects at his AS Levels and knew it would mean he was well on his way to being a Pych doctor. Nothing could make this moment a sad one.
He looked at Will. And I mean really looked at him, the soft smile that was on his lips, his eyes that where mainly blue but held flickers of brown and seemed to go lighter in the sun. His curly hair that rested atop his head. 'Perfection' Hannibal mumbled to no one. This made Wil learn towards the boy and caught him staring, seemingly deep in thought.
'Hannibal' Will said 'Hey Hannibal?' This snapped him out of his thoughts and back to reality. Will smiled a bit and asked
"Are you ok?" Hannibal nodded resting his chin on his hand.
"You are perfect. You are everything to me, you know that right?" Will blushed a little, stuff like that had always made him feel slightly uncomfortable and Hannibal could see it. A small smile came to his face and he moved forward as quick as a flash and kissed him on the cheek. He knew Will hated this kind of public display, especially at school, but he figured if he did it quick enough, Will couldn't complain. Will went beet red and looked around, hoping nobody saw. His panicked expression made Hannibal laugh out loud.
"Shut up!" Will said rather loudly as he playfully punched Hannibals arm. Hannibal mocked pain and claimed Will had broken him arm.
"It needs to be amputated!" He cried dramatically "you've shattered the bones!" Will wouldn't have been surprised if he was to fall to the floor that minute, faking death. This made him laugh, a genuine full body laugh. The sound made Hannibals heart swell. He just loved the way he could get him to laugh like that.
That day was a good day.
Hannibal just wished it could go back to that

*Filler!!*