Chapter 9

Will woke with a start, unsure of his surroundings. He was in a white room and a faint beeping could be heard to his left. He groaned and tries to sit up. 

"Will" He heard. "Please try to stay still". To Will the voice sounded faint like it was far away but he could see, through his nearly shut eyes, that there was another person in the room with him. It was Hannibal. Will shut his eyes again before forcing himself up. Hannibal sighed as Will yet again ignored him by standing up. Will stretched his arms and Hannibal went to his side. "Will?" Hannibal asked quietly "Why?" Will ignored Hannibal and went to the bathroom. He splashed water on his face and hissed as it came into contact with his cuts. Will looked int eh mirror and didn't recognize the boy that stared back. his eye was black and there was a long cut through his eye brow which was stitched up. he had a fat lip and the back of his head ached. Will felt his head to find that he also had stitches there, probably from when he was slammed into the wall. 

Will left the bathroom feeling happy with what he did to Liam and just hoped that he got it as bad as Will did. Hannibal helped will to sit on the side of his bed and asked him again "Will, Why?" Will looked at his hands, fingers moving over the cuts and bruises on his knuckles, like a child who was being told off. "I...I..." he didn't know what to say "Im sorry. It technically was provoked. Liam was taking the piss as per usual and i just snapped." Hannibal moved Wills head up by his chin and looked at him. "Its ok" He pulled Will into a warm embrace. they stayed there for a minute before Will pushed away "Arentyou supposed to be with your family?" Hannibal smiled, and said "Will i came back yesterday" Will looked confused.

"But you only went yesterday" Hannibal looked slightly concerned "William, its been a week since i left. Its friday again" Will just sat in silence before his mother came in. "Oh Will you are OK" She started to cry slightly "Thank goodness. Imoing to get the nurse" 

After two hours of checks, will was finally released so he could go home. all will wanted to do was shower and sleep. He climbed intobafter his shower but sleep never seemed to come to him. Time dragged on till h gave up with sleep all together. he moved to his playstation and turned it on, making sure to keep the volume off or his head phones on. the net day came quickly and before Will knew it Hannibal was here. 

Hannibal knocked on the door and was greeted by Wills mother, which was odd because Will always answers the door. "Oh, hello, Hannibal" she gave a weak smile towards the boy at his door. "Im actually glad you are here" she motioned for Hannibal to come in. "Thank you Mrs Graham. Is everything ok?" Hannibal sat on the bottom stair and Wills mother said "Its Will. Im pretty sure theres something wrong. As soon as we got in he went to hs room" Hannibal nodded, as if asking her to continue "He didn't sleep last night. Please talk to him, you seem to be closer than anyone to him" Hannibal smiled and agreed to talk to him before ascending the stair to see Will. Hannibal could tell that he hadn't slept by his eyes, instead of his usual tired but ready look, he looked positively worn out. His  posture was off and he was paler than ever. 

"Will..." Hannibal started. "Will, talk to me" Hannibal sat on the edge of the bed with Will by his side. "i dont want to." Hannibal sighed but said Ok and just sat with him in silence. He knew this was going to be hard to get Will back to how he was. But Hannibal was ready for the challenge.

AN

Sorry it was a shorty, i have been very busy. Thank you all for the positive feed back and i shall get back into the swing of things soon.

I also want to say you have to suffer with the spelling mistakes today, my laptop is playing up.

Cheers kiddos