Chapter 2: Believe in yourself

The entire class just stares at me. "Oh yeah, and we have a new student. Introduce yourself.", Iruka gestures at me, his sudden swing in mood kind of creeped me out. I walk up to the very front of the class. "The names Taiga Kureiumei. I'm thirteen years old, My favorite color is black, My favorite animal is a fox, and I can be rude at times, so don't think I'm going overboard if I cant help it.", I give them a famous Natsu close-eyed smile and most of the boys, except for Saskuke, and Shikimaru who was sleeping, had literal hearts in their eyes. Most of the girls just scowled, while others like billboard brow and bitchy blondey were relieved Sasuke didn't act that way.

"Any questions?", I asked the class, and hands shot up faster then Laxus' lightning. I decided to mess around and pick bitchy blondey, Ino. "My name is Ino Yamanaka, I wanted to know if you like anyone in this class?", she quickly glanced over at Sasuke then back at me.

"I don't know this class yet because I just met you." Yeah right  my inner voice scoffed at me. "So I don't like anyone." "We-", I cut her off,"Next?"

I chose Choji's hand, "What's your favorite food?" "Ramen." I answered unaffected. I picked another hand. "Is that your natural hair color?", they asked. Since my hair was black and purple, I guess I'm my original character I drew for Naruto,"Yeah, this is.", I answered. "Is that your natural eye color?" asked another person. I know now that I'm based off my OC, which has natural mismatched​ eyes, blue on the left and gold on the right. "Yup!", I answer giving another close eyed smile.

Then, puppy boy, Kiba, raised his hand. And my heart jumped. Kiba was just so cute, and hot when he's older. I choose him. "Yes?" "What's your bra size?", I was taken aback by the question, and so was the class. Sakura went to hit him upside the head until I said, "Hmm....a D... no wait a DD." the class gaped at the fact that I answered. what? It is MY OC. I can have whatever I want on her. Kiba just nosebled, which was rather adorable of him." A-alright, that's enough questions for Taiga...", Iruka interrupted.

~Lil bitty time skip~

We were now practicing the transformation jutsu. "Sensei! Should Taiga really be participating today?", Sakura asked Iruka. I got slightly pissed. I understand how chakra works, I know all the hand signs, I'm pretty sure I know how to do this. "Hey, billboard brow, I am as capable as any other shinobi in training. Apparently, that big head of yours only holds air if you think I cant do something that simple. You don't know me.", I scolded Sakura, and Ino started bursting out laughing. "Shut the hell up bitchy Blondey.", a tic mark appeared on both of their foreheads. "OH YEAH?! THEN PROVE IT!", they both yelled at me.

"Transformation jutsu!", I said, and I transformed into the third Hokage, and both girls gaped at me. Then they both shut up and gave me a glare every once in a while. First it went Sakura, who was acting like a desperate little hoe saying "Sasuke did you see that?!" desperate or what?  Then Sasuke, who played it cool, then Naruto who pulled the sexy jutsu. I busted out laughing until Iruka yelled at him saying, "CUT THE STUPID TRICKS! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNINGGGG!"

~Lil more time skipping~

Iruka took Naruto to go and clean the paint off the monuments. I giggled just thinking about it. As they did that, I went along and headed to the Hokage to retrieve my stuff and learn my living arrangements.

"Ah, Taiga. I was just settling the deal for your new home.", the hokage informs me as I walk into his office. "Ive decided to have you live right across the hall from Naruto. Also,", he hands me a few sets of ninja clothes."You cant go around wearing your worlds clothes, so wear these." It was a black crop top with bandages around the waist. it had only one sleeve made of fishnet material. Then black tights, leather straps that had kunai holders and grey ninja sandles. "Ooo~ me likey~. Thank you Hokage."

I finish changing, I grab all my stuff, head out. Just as I was walking, I spot an amazing sight. Ichiraku's. The amazing ramen shop, and luckily, Naruto and Iruka were both sitting there. I jump up into the seat next to Naruto and put my stuff next to me. "Welcome!", Ichiraku welcomed me. "Hey Taiga!", Naruto and Iruka both welcomed me as well. "Sup? I'll have what Naruto's having.", I tell Ichiraku and he nods in reply, and starts making the ramen.

Iruka was finished scolding Naruto, and I sat there grinning like an idiot as Naruto said, "I'm going to be the best hokage! Believe it!", I started giggling. "What is it?", Iruka asks. "Well, I know for sure Naruto can become Hokage. Just try your best! You even have a great friend like me by your side.", Naruto blinked few times, "F-friend?", he asked me, and I give him the brightest smile I can. "Of course Naruto! You're stronger than you think. Never stop believing in yourself okay?", he nodded and glomped me with a tight hug. I hugged back and looked up at Iruka, who gave an approving smile at me.