Chapter 15: Hueman Come Hither

I could sense Naruto approaching us. "We don't have much time Kakashi... Naruto's on his way." "He's what?!" Sakura exclaims. "Yeah. he's running here now. Don't try to stop him." They contemplated this decision for a second but obliged to my request. or It was more of a demand.

"So, it was all an act. I knew it all along.", Kakashi inquires knowingly. I want to skip all the dialogue. So annoying.

"That's it. I'm taking him out. Who does he think hes fooling?Hiding behind that mask like some sort of clown. ", Sasuke stands to the challenge first. "Sasuke! Youre so cool!"

Kakashi: Wait, didn't I just say that? 

Taiga: You already know, if it pertains to Sasuke, she'll fall head over heals.

Sakura: Shut up Taiga!

Sasuke: Will you just be quiet?!

Haku begins his spin attack. Don't say anything Taiga...say nothing... you cant... you wont... you promised. .I held my tongue as the attack went head first towards Sasuke.

Then, something else came to mind... The kid! Come on Naruto, make it there.. fast. They should be good at the moment.

The fight between Haku and Sasuke are going as planned so far.. I muted the mind chat. Kind of funny to say in my head. Lost in my own thoughts, I didn't notice Haku started the kunai shower. "Shit!", I reflexively try to help, but it comes to an utter fail as my common sense took over instead. "No. Don't. ", I murmured under my breathe. Then, soon enough, came everyone's #1 hyperactive knuckle head ninja, Naruto Uzumaki.

"Naruto Uzumaki is here! Believe it!"